2

Adrian got out of his brother's car, saying goodbyes to him before walking towards his friend, Tatum Riley, the girlfriend of Stu Macher and the first one he had come out to as Bisexual. Sidney and Stu were the second because they were together at the time, and then Randy, his family's and Billy.

Adrian greeted Tatum and smiled softly at her, Tatum returning the gesture, and approached Sidney, seeing her looking at Gale Weathers from the distance.

"Do you believe this shit?" Tatum said, making herself known to the brunette who turned her head to look at the boy behind Tatum, who smiled at her, Sidney returning the gesture. Though, hers are more awkward.

"What happened?" Sidney asked, starting to walk away from the crowd and head to the school with her friends trailing beside her.

"Oh God! You don't know?" Tatum asked, shaking her head softly as she remembers the news. Sidney shaking her head to answer her. "Casey Becker and Steve Orth were killed last night." She said, gaining a shocked look from Sidney as she looked at Tatum.

"No way..." Sidney said, looking at Adrian for a reaction and saw him with a sad expression on his face. Right, Casey and Steve is– was– his friend.

"And not just killed, Sid. We're talking splatter movie killed-split open end to end." Tatum continued.

"Casey Becker? She sits next to me in English." Sidney said.

"Not anymore." Tatum said. "Her parents found her hanging from a tree. Her insides on the outside."

"Do they know who did it?" Adrian asked, finally speaking for the first time.

"Fucking clueless– they're interrogating the entire school. Teachers, students, staff, janitors..." Tatum answered.

"They think it's school related?" Sidney asked.

"They don't know." Tatum said, shrugging her shoulders. "Dewey said this is the worse crime they've ever seen. Even worse then..." She stops herself from talking, glancing at Sidney, and feeling Adrian's eyes on her. "Well it's bad. They're bringing in the feds. This is big."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Hunt? Why would they ask you two if you two like to hunt?" Tatum asked, leaning against her boyfriend's chest, sitting on the edge of the fountain with her friends group.

"I don't know, they just did." Stu answered her while Adrian shrugged his shoulders. Adrian sitting in the middle of Stu, Tatum and Sidney.

"Because their bodies were gutted." Randy jumped in, not noticing the flinch from Sidney.

"Thanks Randy." Billy said sarcastically, wrapping his arm around Sidney's shoulders to comfort her.

"They didn't ask me if I liked to hunt." Tatum said, trying to change the subject.

"Because there's no way a girl could have killed them." Stu said, rubbing the back of his head when Adrian smacked the back of his head.

"That is so sexist." Tatum said, letting out a small chuckle when she saw Adrian shaking his head at Stu like a disappointed mother. "The killer could easily be female– basic instinct."

"That was an ice pick– not exactly the same." Randy said, dodging Adrian's approaching hand.

"Yeah, Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. Takes a man to do something like that." Stu said, stealing one of Adrian's red velvet cupcakes from the brunette's lunch box.

"Or a man's mentality." Tatum retorted.

"How do you gut someone?" Sidney said quietly to herself, not expecting anyone to answer as a silence fell upon them.

But then Stu decides to open his mouth.

"You take a knife and slit from the groin to the sternum." Stu answered, moving his hands in motion with the knife and body. He stops when Adrian smacks at the back of his head again, rubbing at the back of his head in pain as he pouts at Adrian. "What? She asked."

"It's called tact, you fuckrag." Billy hissed, wrapping his arm tighter around Sidney.

"Sorry." Stu muttered.

"Remember in Jaws when they caught the wrong shark at first and Richard Dreyfuss cut it open to look for body parts and all they found was a license plate and all this white milky goo." Randy rambled, not being able to dodge Adrian's empty lunch box as it hit him right on the forehead.

"You heard Billy, shut the fuck up." Adrian said, taking his lunch box from Tatum who had taken it from the ground for him.

"Hey, Stu?" Sidney called, getting the said man's attention as Stu turned his head to look at her. "Didn't you use to date Casey?"

Stu was taken aback for a second before he pulled himself together and answered her. "For about two seconds."

"Before she dumped him for Steve." Randy jumped in.

"I thought you dumped her for me." Tatum said before anything else could happen.

"I did. He's full of shit." Stu said, narrowing his eyes at Randy.

"And are the police aware you dated the victim?" Randy asked.

"What are you saying? That I like killed her or something?" Stu asked, an offended expression on his face.

"It would certainly improve your high school Q." Randy said.

"Stu was with me last night." Tatum said, implying something when she speaks.

"Oooooh... before or after he sliced and diced." Randy said.

"Fuck you, nut case. Where were you last night?" Tatum asked, turning her head to look at Randy.

"Working, thank you." Randy said, a smile on his face.

"I thought Blockbuster fired you." Adrian said.

"Twice." Randy said proudly, as if it's an achievement.

"I didn't kill anybody." Stu muttered, a frown on his face.

"No one's saying you did." Billy said, raising his eyebrows for a second.

"Besides– Takes a man to do something like that." Randy said, repeating Stu's words.

"I'm gonna gut your ass in a second." Stu said.

"Did you really put her liver in the mailbox? I hear they found her liver in the mailbox." Randy said.

"Randy, you goon-fuck, I'm eating here." Tatum said as Stu nibbles at her neck.

"Yeah, Randy, she's getting mad. I think you better liver alone." Stu said, laughing at his own jokes as Adrian shakes his head at Stu with an unamused expression.