14

"Hello Sidney." Gale said, watching as Adrian stood protectively behind Sidney while Tatum crossed her arms with narrowed eyes.

"Hi... Gale." Sidney said.

"Well, I was hoping I could get a few words from you with..." Gale didn't get to finish her words when Sidney's eyes widened slightly at the man beside Gale.

"Cotton." Sidney said.

"Hello Sidney." Cotton said, glancing at Adrian who wrapped his arm protectively around Sidney's shoulders.

"Here we are at Windsor College where Sidney Prescott has just been reunited with Cotton Weary for the first time since she wrongfully accused him of murdering her mother." Gale quickly went into her reporter act and turned to the camera.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sidney asked, narrowing her eyes at Gale.

"We want to know what you think..."

"Sidney, I'd just like to say that I forgive and forget, and like you, I'd like to move on with my life." Cotton said.

"You bitch!" Sidney said, pulling back her arm to punch Gale again but Gale pulled back.

"Nah ahh ah!" Gale said, holding up her finger. "Oh Sidney, share with us please!"

Sidney slaps Gale across the face, glaring at Gale. "I'll share with you!" She said, as Randy– who has returned from saying hi to Dewey– pulled her away from the crowd of reporters.

"Did you get that on film?" Hallie said.

"Yes, I got that on film." The camera man said.

"Sidney Prescott strikes again." Adrian said, letting out a small chuckle when Sidney playfully punched him.

"Are you going with us to the Martini Mixer?" Tatum asked Adrian, who looked at her.

"Of course, I will." Adrian said, raising his eyebrow. "Don't expect me to drink though."

"Oh, yeah. So will we." Tatum said, agreeing with Adrian.

"What's the point of going there if you're not going to drink?" Hallie questioned.

"You seem to have forgotten that you're the one who says yes to them." Adrian retorted making Hallie look away from him.

"I'll be there too." Mickey suddenly said, walking on Adrian's left while Sidney is on the other side of Adrian. "Don't worry, Adrian, I'll protect you." He said, smirking wolfishly at Adrian who looked away, blushing. "I'll be your knight in shining armor."

"Stop it, Mickey." Adrian said, lightly pushing Mickey away, gaining a chuckle from Sidney. "We just met in person."

"And I want to get to know you more." Mickey said, smiling.

"We're gonna be roommates Mickey, I sure hope so." Adrian said, watching as Mickey's eyes widened slightly, smiling wider than before.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"See, party life can be good. This is safe, and fun." Hallie said, walking into the Delta Lambdas Zeta Sorority House.

"Hallie, I think your psych major is getting to your head. I'm fine." Sidney said, wrapping her arms around Tatum's arm.

"You know that's beginning to become your theme song I'm fine. Yeah, neurotic, insecure, and fucked up." Hallie said, straighten up when she saw the same two women from before.

"Sidney, Tatum, Adrian, you made it!" Lois– Adrian had heard from Mickey– greeted, making eyes at Adrian again.

"Hi!!!!! No, I really mean that, hi!" Murphy said, smiling at the three.