𝟝𝟡

Jeongin:“where are we going in the middle of the night

He asked after all the three got in the car, Changbin was driving and jisung sat beside him in the passenger seat while Jeongin sat on the back seat.

Changbin:“Jisung called Chan-hyung and asked if he could go see Minho and he agreed”

The older person answered his question.

Jisung:“I'm sorry IN, I disturb your sleep”

Jeongin:“don't apologize, he's your boyfriend I understand that you miss him and I can't not go with you guys because it's dangerous and I need to protect you”

Jisung was impressed, he used to hear that Jeongin is very cold and savage from Minho but after he witnessed his smile, and heard that Jeongin never smiled from Bangchan, and Felix always complained how the younger was really not friendly while both grew up together.

Jisung:“woah, I know that you changed but I never thought that Changbin had a very big impact on you”

That made the older smile.

Changbin:“really? You think so?”

Jeongin blushed and kicked Changbin chair out of anger and embarrassment.

Jeongin:“YOU SHUT UP!! and you jisung, I'm trying to fit in with you guys and that has nothing to do with him...”

Jisung:“I'm sorry, I spoke before thinking”

Changbin:“don't apologize jisung, you're right...because of me Jeongin is like that”

Jeongin hit his chair again.

Jeongin:“I HATE YOU! we're not friends anymore! don't talk to me ever again!”

Jisung looked towards Changbin and found him smiling, didn't he say something wrong that might end their friendship.

Changbin:“sure, I hate you too”

.

.

.

.

.

Jisung:“is this the right place?”

All three stepped in the house. They found the door was unlocked.

Changbin:“yeah, Chan-hyung sent me the location”

He looked at his phone and it was in the same spot on the GPS, just after seconds they heard footsteps approaching.

Seungmin:“ohh it's just you guys”

It was just the hacker holding a bag of chips in his hand. Jisung ran towards him and held him by his both shoulders and shook him that caused the bag of chips to fall on the ground.

Jisung:“where's Minho-hyung?”

Seungmin:“jeez...you need to calm down *picking up the chips* he is in his room. second hallway the third room to your right”

Jisung didn't even need a second to process, he ran towards the hallway the minute Seungmin pointed with his fingers in its direction.

Jeongin:“I always thought love is disgusting but I think it has some of its good sides”

That sentence took Seungmin by surprise. He never in a million years would get to hear Jeongin saying those words.

Seungmin:“woah! the Jeongjin that I know would never say these words, is it possibly because of you, Changbin-hyung?”

Changbin scratched the back of his head and let out a shy chuckle.

Jeongin:“you are all unbelievable”

.

.

.

.

.

Jisung:“HYUNG...”

He slammed the door open and looked towards the bed where Minho was sitting.

Minho:“jisung darling...i missed you so much”

Jisung slams the door behind he and jumps on Minho giving a big tight warm hug. Minho also wrapped his hands around his boyfriend's neck loving the way he's being held. Both miss each other's embrace.

Jisung:“how are you feeling?”

Minho:“better, now that I'm in your arms”

He hides his face on his neck while saying that where Jisung pats his head and places a kiss on his forehead.

Jisung:“tell me baby, what happened to you? Why do you—wait...what is this?”

He saw red marks around his neck and he couldn't but be curious about it, Minho's eyes got wide escaping Jisung's embrace to hide those disgusting marks with his hands.

Minho:“this...I— I swear I didn't...*start tearing up* I didn't cheated on you...i was-was...”

Minho couldn't speak up to defend himself, and Jisung was shocked seeing his boyfriend in this state for the first time, he felt sad for the urge to cry in seeing Minho like this so he brought him to his embrace again and started calming him down.

Jisung:“calm down hyung, I'm here I'm not gonna go anywhere so take your time”

Both stayed in that position where Jisung is holding Minho while laying down on the bed.

Half an hour later when Minho finally decided to speak.

Minho:“I almost got...r*ped...”

Jisung's eyes went wide and when he checked on his boyfriend after he confessed that, he found him already crying and wet marks were visible on his shirt.

Minho:“when I was still 19 just 4 months after I woke up from my coma...i used to work at this bar and one night I was serving some regulars who were very filthy men that-that...r*ped me and I wasn't able to fight back because I was weak”

He was hearing this for the first time and Jisung couldn't keep up his straight face as his eyes betrayed him and both of them kept spreading out tears, a waterfall of tears.

Jisung(crying):“Ohh my god hyung... I didn't know you experienced such a horrible thing, I'm very sorry you had to go through that...”

He hugged him tighter than before.

Minho:“luckily, Suga-nim, from Bangtan gang was there to save me,without him I wouldn't be here today”

Minho until today, he's thankful to him for saving him and giving him hope in his life.

Jisung:“I can't believe you've gone through that again, I feel useless...”

Minho escaped Jisung's embrace and sat on his lap where he cupped his cheeks and connected their foreheads together.

Minho:“no, don't ever tell yourself that you're useless Jisung, for me you're more than enough, I love you so much darling”

The younger blinked because everything was happening so fast, from the backstory his boyfriend told him, to Minho sitting on his lap, then to him saying he loves him.

Jisung:“you-you love me?”

Minho answered that by kissing him on his lips, a really long delicious kiss.

Jisung:“I think that answered my question”

Both chuckled at what he said then both went back to making out.