𝟞𝟘

Bangchan:“i wasn't planning to call you early but Minho went through a horrible incident and he wanted Jisung to be by his side and I couldn't refuse his request”

The boss explained to the rest of the gang about the situation, but there's more to question about and that's what Jeongin did.

Jeongin:“what happened to Minho-hyung specifically? Me and Changbin-hyung still don't know what happened to him?”

He was still clueless on why they came here in the middle of the night.

Seungmin:“me and Minho-hyung went to investigate at this party he was invited in and we both split up to look for more information and because of that he...”

Changbin:“he what?”

Both Bangchan and Seungmin stayed silent and started giving each other worried eyes if they should tell them or not.

Jeongin(scared):“you guys are scaring us?! Did he get caught or get nearly shot?!”

Bangchan:“even worse than that, he almost got r*ped”

That wasn't something that Jeongin and Changbin expected to happen to Minho, it was worse than what they suggested.

Changbin:“that is why Jisung was rushing to check out on him, he told me earlier before we came here that Minho-hyung isn't okay and wanted his company”

Seungmin:“luckily I was there on the same floor to save him or he...”

There was silence again. Because all of the four tried putting themselves in Minho's place when that happened to him.

That must really traumatize him.

Jeongin:“I'm very worried about him right now, I'm gonna go check on him”

The younger stand up and start walking towards the room where Seungmin said it was Minho's.

Changbin:“JEONGIN NO! COME BACK! DON'T DISTURB THEM!!”

The older tried to stop him from going by holding into his arm, Jeongin rolled his eyes and turn around to face Changbin while letting out a low 'ohh god'.

Jeongin:“chill hyung, it's not like they're having s*x or anything”

Seungmin:“he's right, not after what Minho-hyung went through”

When they approach the door, Jeongin put his ear to hear what going on the other side of the room and he wasn't hearing anything and when he was about to try to open the door, the click of the lock and the door was opened reveling Jisung.

Jisung(curious):“what are you guys doing in front of the door?”

Jeongin:“we want to check on Minho-hyung”

He tried looking for Minho in the room. behind Jisung's back.

Jisung:“well, he's in the shower”

Bangchan:“how's his condition?”

Chan was really worried about Minho. and Jisung read how intense was the air so he tried to calm down his teammates.

Jisung:“he feels better now that he opened up to me and when I comfort him about it”

Bangchan(sigh in relief):“that great, let us have a gang meeting after he's done, guys let go”

Chan led all members with him to living room where Jisung closed the door and went to sit on the bed to complete reading his book waiting for his boyfriend to come out from the shower.

Minho:“what's up? I heard noises when I was inside there?”

He came wearing a grey bathrobe with his wet hair, Jisung shut his book and focus on Minho walking towards him who took a seat besides him.

Jisung:“they were here to check up on you and Chan-hyung wants us to gather in the living room for a gang meeting”

After the incident, Minho was freaking out and traumatized and he felt bad showing that side of him to Chan and Seungmin and made them worried about him.

Minho:“sure...you go first, I'll change fast then I'll catch up with you”

Minho was about to stand up but Jisung didn't let him as he held his both hands and made him look at him.

Jisung(serious):“no, you still didn't get over your trauma and I can't just leave you here alone I'm afraid that you'll do something to yourself”

Minho couldn't argue with that, Jisung has the full right to be worried and he can't lie about wanting his boyfriend to stay by his side.

Minho:“so you'll watch me change?”

He asked a bit insecure.

Jisung:“what is wrong with that? we're lovers and I already saw you naked once. don't you remember two weeks ago that night when we—”

Minho(Blushing):“I DO REMEMBER SO SHUT UP! no need to bring that up”

Jisung leaned his face very close to Minho's face who looked at him with wide eyes, his cheeks getting more red and his heartbeats increase. He instantly looked away and that made Jisung smile.

Jisung:“you're so cute hyung, you know that?”

Minho hit him with a pillow and deny that.

Minho:“shut up! I ain't cute! now turn around so I can change”

The younger did as his hyung said and turned around where his back faced his direction.

Jisung:“tch, you're no fun”

Minho:“if you dare to look I swear—”

Jisung:“yes yes hyung... just hurry up and change, I'm not gonna look”

Little did jisung know, that the reason Minho told him to turn around is because of the marks on all over his upper body which he gained them where he was about to get raped by that sunwoo guy and he didn't want his boyfriend to see that.