Chapter 1

d'mir khai williams/cinco

"cincooooooo" some thot said running up to me. "wassup" i replied dryly. "when u gon let me fuck" she asked while slowly caressing my body. " move" i said while pushing her out my way.

I proceeded to walk towards my car with her still on my side. I clenched my jaw trying to control my temper as i lightly shoved her out my way. " stop fucking pushing me cinco for i beat yo ass fr" she spat. I turned around n grabbed her wrist aggressively feeling my anger progress .

I pushed her against the gas pump before saying "do it then bitch". She lightly scoffed before walking away screaming "fuck you wit yo dirty ass u ugly anyway bitch".

I chuckled to myself before opening my car door entering the car. I heard my phone ding then began to picked it up from my pocket seeing a message from the gc .

Backout or Blackout  🩸🔫

gang 🩸
aye nut said meet him at the trap

blooda 💯🔫
man nigga for what?

gang 🩸
stfu just come

me
i'm otw rn

I exited out of the messages before starting up the car. I turned on the raido just listening to music until i made it to the trap.

Once i made it to the trap i walked in dabbing every body up . Draco , wop , von and pat was sitting in the living room waiting . As I finished greeting everyone nut walked from the back .

" Wassup but on some real shii i need y'all to go get a drop for me and bring that shii back" he said.  " Aight from where" we all replied in unison. "Uptown" he said we all nodded our head walking out.

Draco and wop both hopped in von car mean while pat hopped in my shii. After about 30 minutes of driving. We finally pulled up to the dropped and they put the shipment in the trunk .

As we slide back to the trap we just talked about random shii .We dropped the shipment off then I proceeded to take pat home .

I need some head and i need it now . I picked up my phone before dialing this one hoe . She answered on the first ring . What a hoe I thought to myself.

"Hello" she said softly tryna be cute . "u tryna suck my shii" i asked tryna get straight to the point . She giggled before saying " yeah the doors unlocked" . I ain't say shit i just hung up and drove to her crib .

I arrived not even bothering to text her knowing the door was unlocked. I walked to the door twisting the nob being greeted by her half naked on the couch. I thought to myself " ion know why she naked she ain't getting nun" .

🔞SCEEN !!!

I sat down thrust fully grabbing her head aggressively shoving my dick down her throat. She began to choke getting used to my size but i didn't gaf . I just wanted a quick nut . I watch ass she sucked my shii up n down with watered eyes. After her sucking for a while i eventually nuted in her mouth . I watched her swallow ts then got up n dipped out .
SCENE OVERRR

I made it home and hopped in the shower before putting my boxers and some shorts  on before rolling a blunt . I smoked just staring at the ceiling letting the high take over me .

I finished my blunt putting it out . I walked down my stairs grabbing a water and taking my medicine before proceeding to go back upstairs .

I turned on the tv letting something play lowly in the background , while i thought about life and drifted off to sleep. lights out . Goodnight niggas

FIRST CHAPTER DOWN .