Chapter 9

Miracle rae johnson

Miracle rae johnson

i was just making it home from my job at speedway . I just started working there trying to make a little money .

Once i made it into the house Kayden looked me in my eyes sternly before asking where i was . " I was at-i got cut off by him smacking me .

I didn't say anything because i was used to it . I knew if i responded it would only get worse so i kept quiet . He then began punching me everywhere causing my to drop my stuff and fall onto the floor .

After hours of letting his anger out on me he finally stop and left saying he would be back .

After a couple minutes i finally got enough energy to get off the floor and go take a shower . This has been happening for months one second we were good the next this was an everyday thing .

I washed good and put on my pajamas before hiding my phone that i secretly got and layed down in the bed .

( she has a phone but he has the parental control on it ) .

I balled up tiny before drifting into my thoughts . 💭 " why won't i leave him" i thought . " If i told somebody what would happen" . 

I was interrupted out of my thoughts by him coming back . He came into the room saying he was sorry and he didn't know what got into him .

He tried to pull me in for a kiss but i flinched out of habit of him hitting me . He pulled me closer and gave me hug before pulling out and pecking my lips .

I kissed him back before laying back down . I felt his arms wrap around my tiny body and then i began dozing off to sleep ignoring the aches coming from my body .

kayden james carter

kayden james carter

I was layed up underneath mimi when i heard her light snores . I slowly got up and made my way to the bathroom .

I got in the shower and did my normal hygiene routine before going in the living room and rolling a blunt .

I didn't know what was wrong with me but everytime i was angry i would let my anger out on mimi .

Seeing the way she flinched when i tried to kiss her hurted my feelings to be honest.

I could tell i was damaging her but she won't leave .

I just thought about all the damage i was doing to her while smoking til i noticed the blunt was now a roach . I then put it out and went into the kitchen .

I grabbed a water before turning the lights out and proceeding to walk upstairs. Once i made it upstairs i heard bullets going off making me grab mimi .

She was now woke and looking at me confused until she heard them also i ran down stairs but by the time i made it they were gone . I looked at the gunshots and seened
the word nook spelled out .

I knew it wasn't safe for us here i told mimi to pack a bag as i did the same . once both of us were done we drove off to my safe house which was 30 minutes away .

We made it and i carried a sleeping miracle to the house and layed her in the master room . I texted the gang letting them know what happened and telling them we had to meet at the trap tomorrow.

They all responded and i got up going to lay next to miracle before following asleep thinking about my next move and how to go about this .

GOOODNIGHT 🤍