Chapter 20

Kiana sincere banks

Kiana sincere banks

Today me and dd was going to pats gravesite to visit and to put some flowers down in general. Afterwards d'mir said he wanted to show me something .

I was just thinking when i heard a light knock on my door . "Come in" i said looking up at the door . I was greeted with d'mir fine ass . "you ready mama" he asked making me blush.

"Yep i am" i said grabbing my purse and phone . walking out of my room i walked towards d'khai room to let him know i was leaving. " i'll be back" i said opening his door .

" ik be safe lil one" he said calling me by my nickname. I closed his door back and walked downstairs locking up and walking out.

I hopped in the passenger seat of my car , it seemed like ever since he bought it he's always driving it. Getting comfortable he looked over making sure i was okay then pulled off .

As we was driving i felt him put his hand on my thigh which was normal . I just watched as he focused on the road not saying anything .

Breaking the silence i asked " u sure u ready?" . " Im not but i gotta do though ." he replied glancing at me and back at the road .

Pulling up to the graveyard we pulled around to where pat was at . Getting out of the car i walked up and dusted the gravestone off .

" I miss you man" i said lightly rubbing my hand across the top of the gravestone . " we miss u" d'mir said wrapping his arms around me.

I sat the flowers down and walked to the car and walked away giving him some time to say what he needed .

Time skip

After a while we made it to his house which was weird because we was supposed to go to mines . "Come on and fix your attitude" he said with a mug on his face .

I let out a sigh before getting out because he was standing there holding the door open looking dumb asf and also nervous.

Walking towards the door he pulled out his phone and started recording while unlocking the door . I looked down seeing rose petals leading to a room .

Walking towards the room i looked around seeing balloons everywhere and gifts in the chair . Finally looking at the bed the words " will u be mines" was spelled out on the bed .

I looked backed at him before nodding yes . " Use your words mama" he said in a raspy voice . " Yesssss" i screamed at this point starting to cry . I turned around and seen him with a promise ring z

He stopped recording as i ran and jumped into his arms . " I love you Kiana sincere banks" . " I love you more D'mir khai williams" . After that he put me down and i slide the ring next to the other one he got me .

"Common grab the flowers" he said getting ready to take a picture .

kbanksho3s

liked by mani

liked by mani.fwy , It's.Amourr and others
kbanksho3s : 💕💕 officially