Chapter 27

D'mir Khai Williams

D'mir Khai Williams

Today im taking kiana somewhere because ion want her to think were confined to the house . Im taking her to area15 since shes been ranting about how she wants to go .

"Come on" i said to kiana walking into whats shes made her makeup room . "whea we going" she said getting up grabbing her jacket. "youll see" i said smiling at her.

Opening her car door she got in the passenger seat. I then walked to my side and began to drive to Area15.I looked in my rearview mirror and noticed a car following us .

Trying not to make it noticeable i switched lanes and as i thought they followed behind me. Speeding up my car they began to speed up to . Looking at kiana who was now alert i said calmly "somebody's following us" remaining eye contact with her .

She nodded her head slightly as she scooted her chair all the way back and got on the floor . I then bussed a u-turn speeding on the expressway. They wanna chase we can chase .

Hopping on the expressway i switched into the fast lane with them still following me . Getting in front of a car i began to speed up and grab kiana's hand . "No matter what happens i will always love you" i said looking at her then back at the road .

"No dont say that we got this,, iloveyou to D'mir" she said . I was swerving from lane to lane and i finally lost them .. or at least i thought as they started to shoot at my tires .

As i tried dodging the shots i lost control of the car and we fell of the ramp . Going in and out i looked at kiana who was on the verge of tears . I began to crawl out of the door while going to kiana's side .

Grabbing her out i ran with her in my arms behind some bushes . Looking up i seen some arabs screaming foreign languages with guns and they began to shoot at my car . Im so glad i got kianna outta dere .

"Left me gooo"i heard a familiar voice scream but i couldn't pin who it was . "ahhhhh" was all i heard before i heard wheels pulling off .
(THIS WILL ME IMPORTANT LATER IN THE CHAPTERS)

Patting my pockets i found my phone . "you okay" i asked kiana who was sitting in my lap with a blank stare . She just nodded her head and smiled . Calling my contact out here i explained to him what happened .

About 20 minutes went by and i heard a speaker say the code word which made me and kiana get up . Getting pulled up by a gurney we both were checked out by my people.

"Im sorry i couldn't take you to where i wanted" i said looking at her feelings disappointed in myself. "It's okay at least you tried" she said walking over to me .

To be honest i wanted her to have a good day and i might've just turned this to the worst day of her life.  "Don't blame yourself we got this" she said looking at me breaking me from my thoughts giving me a small smile .

Her smile was heart warming and it made me feel better. "Come on guys" my contact said motioning for us to come over .  As we walked over we got in the black truck with tented windows before pulling off .

What happeneds nexttt??

titidiorr heres your update 😝