Sunrise Ventures: Bali's Day of Excitement Begins

The scene starts with in Manik's room at 4 am. 

Manik wakes up excited about the adventure sport he planned for the morning. He gets his friend up, and together they get ready. The room buzzes with energy as they prepare, and the first light of dawn adds a warm touch to their anticipation.

In the lobby, he waits for their friends, and soon, the group is ready to go. (Alya suggests calling Nandini).

 Alya: Should we call Nandini to accompany us? We forgot to tell her yesterday. (but Cabir thinks)

Cabir: it's better not to disturb her if she already has plans. (They decide to meet her later in the evening. With everyone on board, they head out for their adventure, leaving the quiet morning behind for the thrill of the day.)

****

The scene start to the vibrant venue.

 Greeted by Manik and his spirited entourage.

Mukti: What exciting adventures do we have planned?

Manik: Brace yourselves for two thrilling escapades! First up, we're conquering the exhilarating White-Water Rafting at the Payangan Region. Then, we'll soar into the Bali Flying Fish experience.

Dhruv: What exactly are White-Water Rafting and Bali Flying Fish?

Manik: Picture this—White-Water Rafting: Break free from the ordinary and dive into a solo adventure! Gear up, hop onto a tube, and prepare for the untamed rush of the Payangan River. Its awe-inspiring landscapes promise an extraordinary journey. But beware, this ride demands wild screams and a heart ready for thrilling highs!

 And Bali Flying Fish: Imagine a giant kite-shaped boat soaring through the skies, whisking three adventurers across the ocean. Its seemingly simple design conceals an exhilarating complexity, delivering unbeatable excitement, especially in strong winds.

Cabir: Which adventure comes first?

Manik: White-water rafting. (They dove into the white-water rafting experience, relishing every moment. By 10 am, they decided to refuel with a delicious breakfast before embarking on the next adventure. With a two-hour journey ahead, they savored breakfast while teasing each other. Energized and ready, they resumed their journey once more.)"

****

The scene gracefully transitions to the next venue.

A backdrop of thrilling anticipation. As they arrive, the air is charged with excitement, yet the sight of a bustling crowd hints at a delay - a wait of at least an hour. Amidst this collective yearning, Dhruv's eyes catch a familiar figure.

Dhruv: Look, guys! It's Nandini. (All eyes turn towards her, engrossed in a game with kids.) Let's join her. (The decision is unanimous, and they make their way towards her.)

Cabir: Surprise, Nandini! (Cabir's sudden greeting startles her.)

Nandini: Oh, you scared the shit out of me! So, are you all here for Bali Flying Fish?

Mukti: Absolutely. (Nandini heads back to her game with the kids, and Mukti happily joins in. Laughter fills the air as the two friends share a few precious moments before rejoining the group.)

Manik: Alright, everyone, it's our turn now. (They divide into two groups, each with three members. The first group comprises Nandini, Manik, and Mukti, while the second includes Cabir, Alya, and Dhruv. The adventure sport kicks off; Nandini, initially apprehensive, instinctively clutches Manik's hand. Sensing her unease, Manik steps in to guide her.)

Manik: Nandini, focus on me. (She looks at him.) Hold both of my hands, close your eyes, and let the speed and roar of the sea surround you. (Nandini follows his instructions, finding solace. When she opens her eyes, the fear has dissipated. She releases Manik's hand. Unbeknownst to her, a flicker of disappointment crosses Manik's face.)