𝟞𝟚

Chan had explained his plan.

The truck that was going to deliver the medication from the company to the hospital, he wanted to mess with that.

They are planning to steal those medications and send all of them to a hospital that is poor and needs tools and medication for its patients.

Seungmin:“how are we going to ride that truck?”

He asked, Chan was waiting for that question so he answered him immediately.

Bangchan:“that Minho's job, he'll convince him to be in charge of that truck”

Jisung who was sitting beside Minho his arms were wrapped around his shoulders to comfort him after what Chan said.

Jisung:“who would drive that truck?”

Then he turned from his boyfriend to Chan and asked another question about the mission and that was answered by Changbin.

Changbin:“I'll do it”

Changbin volunteers while raising his hand. The mission was to transport the medications to 3 different poor hospitals without getting caught.

Minho:“sure, take Jisung with you as well and for the rest of us we'll be doing the rest of the job”

And the other mission is to kidnap Taewon along with destroying the lab and burning all the information about that dirty illegal place.

Everyone knows what to do.

Bangchan:“it is planned, we need to kidnap Taewon as well”

Jeongin thought his words were kind of weird so he asked. . .

Jeongin:“why don't we kill him like we did with Soojung? it would be easier that way”

He requested where Minho and Seungmin agreed with him.

Jisung:“how about sending him overseas after kidnapping him?”

He requested another solution and that made Minho agree to him after a lot of thinking.

Minho:“maybe it would work, because Taewon got sick of working with Mr.kang and got sick of the organization he just wants to be a wealthy businessman”

Taewon wasn't a fan of the organization and his boss Mr. Kang, the reason he joined it was all for the money to lead the company whose founder was his grandpa.

Seungmin:“but aren't you worried he would be doing the same thing over there?”

What Seungmin meant, even after SKZ would send Taewon away he was concerned that the CEO would do the same thing there...

Jeongin:“then the government there would take care of it, I think?”

Wow! It is the first time Jeongin side with the law.

Bangchan:“let think about this again after we kidnap him”

.

.

.

.

.

Taewon:“what's up with you suddenly? Talking about this month's delivery?”

Minho had already taken Taewon about the truck, but the CEO was confused why his boyfriend went from something he has no business with.

Minho:“actually my cousin was looking for a job, he got fired from his last job at delivering flowers company and sought me for help”

It was the only thing the gang had thought of for an excuse to hide the fact that they are gonna still do it anyways.

Taewon(sigh):“if it is for your cousin then I don't have other ways to refuse your request... besides, you've been working for me for almost 2 months and never asked something from me”

Minho had helped Taewon in the past 2 months by now and he saw nothing wrong with refusing his bodyguard's request, it wasn't impossible for him to fulfill it.

Minho:“I just need to help a family member that all”

Taewon:“sure... by the way, how's your relationship with your boyfriend? Still together?”

He asked. After the anniversary party that day, the CEO couldn't find Minho or his boyfriend anywhere so he had to ask because Minho didn't look like he felt the same as his boyfriend.

Minho:“actually, we broke up”

That was fast.

Taewon:“already?”

He didn't have words, he had expected it but still it shocked him.

Minho:“I broke up with him because he's a weirdo”

Taewon sighed and decided not to ask too many questions.

Taewon:“well anyways,don't forget to tell your cousin to be there at the time”