𝟞𝟛

Minho:“you know what to do”

He said holding the truck keys towards Changbin who took it from his hand. Apparently Taewon gave the full permission to Minho to be responsible for the delivery.

Changbin:“don't worry I got this, by the way... Where's your boss?”

He asked but that confused the other.

Minho:“what do you mean? Chan-hyung is with Seungmin and jeongin in the van”

He pointed behind the company, currently the trio were waiting in the van at the parking lot. After Changbin and Minho are done with their given mission, It would come the time where they will blow up the lab.

Changbin:“I meant your other "fake" Boss”

He sighed at his hyung of being clueless.

Minho:“ohh...he's upstairs in his office, he's busy and we are going to do jeongin's idea for distraction”

He tried to remember which idea.

Changbin:“the dead rat in the box?”

Minho nodded his head at him.

Just minutes later, Jisung came running in their direction.

Jisung:“I'm ready to go!”

Jisung was picked to go with Changbin, iy was still early for him to go to more dangerous missions.

Minho:“let's meet up later tonight, I'll treat you to a meal”

Minho walked towards him and gave him a hug along with a kiss on his forehead.

Jisung:“i like that, is it a nighttime date?”

He asked his boyfriend who nodes and picked his lips, Jisung started chuckling after.

Changbin:“tch look at you two being lovey dovey *hit Jisung on the back of his head* let go”

Jisung left a low "oww" which caused Minho to look at Changbin with death glare.

Minho:“do that to him again and I swear will hit you with a bat next time”

Changbin(sigh):“yes yes, so scary, Jisung let go”

Jisung:“but you were scared of him at the beginning”

Changbin:“but I'm not anymore!!!”

.

.

.

.

.

"Sir, someone sent you a package"

His secretary said just after she received a package from the lobby receptionist.

Taewon:“weird, I never ordered anything”

His secretary put the package in his office and then she left.

Minho stood behind him looking at that package which he recognized in the same box Seungmin puts the (fake) death rat inside.

Minho:“why don't you open it and see what's inside”

Taewon hesitated, he felt bad about this. A package from an unknown source from an unknown person is just too suspicious.

Taewon:“I'm scared, what if they put something in there like a bomb”

Minho:“you had a wild imagination, sir”

Taewon:“you open it”

He ordered and Minho swore in his head that he would kill his boss someday for being a pu**y.

He walked towards the office and opened the box and peeked the rat, Taewon felt a relief it wasn't a bomb so he stolee the box from his hand and opened it to see what was inside.

Minho:“see it not—”

Taewon screams cutting Minho midway.

He fell off the ground and crawled away from the box.

Taewon(shaking tone):“I...give me my panic pills”

Minho searched the drawer but couldn't find them.

Minho:“I can't find your pills, you sure they are here”

Taewon:“contact my secretary”

Minho walked out from the office which confused the secretary but Minho put his indexe finger on his mouth for the secretary to be quiet.

Minho after two minutes he went back with pills in his pockets and ran to taewon after and gave him the pills and a cup of water.

Minho:“are you okay?”

Taewon:“I don't think I'm feeling good after witnessing that”

Tch, such a coward acting like a victim. When he ruined a lot of people's lives.

Minho:“do you want me to drive you home?”

Taewon(while nodding):“yes”

.

.

.

.

.

Jeongin:“taewon and Minho are leaving the office”

The youngest looked at CCTV footage of Minho and Taewon walking out of the building and getting into the car.

Bangchan:“it our turn now to move”

Seungmin:“i forgot to mention that the building does not have a self-destruction system”

Jeongin:“that means, we should go there by ourselves and destroy the lab with our bare hands”

Bangchan:“there's no other choice now let go”

.

.

.

.

.

Taewon:“wait, where are you taking me, my house isn't this way”

Minho:“this is a shortcut, just relax and take some sleep when we arrive I'll wake you up”

Taewon:“now that you say it, I feel dizzy”

He fell asleep after, well he was under the drug which Minho put on Taewon drink with his panic pills.

He then called Chan.

Minho:“Chan-hyung, the drug worked, what's next?”

Bangchan:“you go to the mension me and the others will take care of the lab”