𝟞𝟜

Just walking out taewon office, they heard a big explosion that felt like an earthquake and all the three hurried to the main lobby where they could see all the workers screaming and running for their lives so all of them tried to stop someone and ask him.

Jeongin:“what happened?”

"There was an explosion upstairs in level 17 from the main lab and there's a gas that is spreading which killed 3 workers who didn't survive to run"

There was a fire visible on the level 17 and the firefighters were in their way.

Bangchan:“let go of that lab”

The other both looked at him with wide eyes.

Seungmin:“are you insane?! Didn't you hear what she said, that gas might kill us”

Jeongin:“yeah, our job is done here... We've got the files and the lab is destroyed”

Bangchan:“I'm going there anyway”

He didn't listen to them and took the elevator to level 17.

Seungmin:“WAIT CHAN! BANGCHAN HYUNG!!”

Jeongin:“that idiot, always do what he wants, let go bring masks from the van, I remember seeing those there”

Both then did what Jeongin said and went to the van bringing masks and following Bangchan upstairs.

.

.

.

.

.

Walking into a destroyed lab wasn't a good idea, there was a gas that made Chan get dizzy whenever he inhales it

Bangchan:“s*it, the smell is strong”

He walked towards the fire until there was a person who was asking for help with a low tone, Chan ran towards him and brought him out of the fire.

Bangchan:“hey you're okay?”

He asked the guy to wake up.

"Ple...ase... Save...my...co....workers"

His sentence was intermittent and Chan managed to understand what he wanted to say.

Bangchan:“sorry mate, but I can't go there, it might kill me”

The worker holds harshly into his arm while shaking his head.

"The gas won't kill you, if you breathe from it you'll feel dizzy and might faint if you inhale a lot of it but you won't die"

The worker assured that the gas wasn't dangerous and Chan could go there and save his coworkers.

Bangchan:“how many are there?”

"Two, I tried to save them but I failed"

Just after two minutes, the youngest members arrived with masks on their faces.

Jeongin:“HYUUNG!!”

Bangchan:“you guys came”

Seungmin:“yeah, and we brought masks from the van”

Jeongin gave a mask to Chan who wears it.

"Please...save my co...workers...they...didn't deserve...this"

The worker said before he fainted.

Bangchan:“seungmin go take him out, me and jeongin will save the others”

Seungmin did as he said and left the lab with the worker on his hand while Chan and Jeongin stayed to save the other two.

.

.

.

.

.

After the ambulance and the firefighters arrived along with the police.

Gladly no one was killed and police blame it on the CEO but he wasn't present when the accident happened.

Bangchan:“your coworkers got taken by the ambulance, fortunately they are all okay”

He gave a bottle of water to the worker they saved earlier. (Let's name him jipyong)

Jipyong:“thank you, everyone else ignored us but you three were the one who saved us”

Jeongin:“you sure you don't want to go too?”

Jipyong waved both of his hands with a no, when he knew that the explosion happened at the lab where his close coworkers work he hurriedly rushed there to save but the fire was so much and he wasn't physically strong so he ended up being the fire's victim.

"no I only have fire burns they treat it so I'm okay but Who are you? I've never seen you before?"

Jeongin:“We were here to meet a friend who works for Taewon but he wasn't in his office”

They just made an excuse to not sound suspicious

"Now you mentioned it, i didn't see him around"

A camera guard came with an unexpected news for all the coworkers that are gathered around the company entrance.

"There was camera footage of Taewon and his bodyguard leaving the building 10 minutes before the explosion"

All the workers start suspecting Taewon.

Bangchan:“did this happen before?”

Jipyong:“Not an explosion but one time, Taewon was working on this new anticipation but failed and that caused the death of one of the workers and he did nothing to it”

SKZ already knows that Taewon is an a**hole who all he cares about is money.

Seungmin:“and you guys said nothing to the media?”

What they are trying to do is to make all the workers go against their CEO for not treating them right.

Jipyong:“We tried but we didn't have evidence”

Bangchan:“how about now, you and your coworkers can fight back, you have their confession over the lab and your boss treatment to you and with the CCTV footage, I'm sure that you all can take him down”

What he said made all the workers that were present and who heard him to think that it was time for Taewon to taste his own medicine.