Who is Kim Taehyung?

As the sun rises over the bustling city, Seoul, casting its warm glow on the towering office buildings, Y/N steps inside the world of corporate hustle and bustle. The air is filled with anticipation, ambition and a hint of tension.

Entering the sleek glass doors of the company, she is greeted by the familiar sights and sounds of her workplace. The clatter of keyboards, the hum of conversation and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air.

Y/N makes her way to her desk. As she sat on her chair, a colleague of hers, who is also her best friend stood in front of her.

"Hey Y/N!" He spoke.

She looked up and greeted him with a smile," Oh Hey Jimin! How are you?"

"I'm good. But I don't know about you." He replied.

"Huh, What do you mean?" She asked confusingly.

"What did you do, this time?" He asked. She was still looking at him confusingly.

"Did you misplace any documents, or did you spill coffee over any file, or did you-"

"Wait! I can't understand anything you are saying." She said while interrupting him.

He smacked her forehead and said," Boss wants to see you in his office."

"Huh? But why?" She said while rubbing her forehead.

"How would I know pabo! Go and ask him." Jimin said while rolling his eyes.

"I'm not pabo. I'm a 21 years old intelligent girl living in the modern era of 21st century. You are the one who is pabo." She replied with a proud face.

Jimin chuckled and left from there while shaking his head.

Y/N's POV:

After Jimin left, I stood up from my chair and headed towards Mr. Lee's cabin, who is our boss.

On my way there I was thinking why he called me. I was a bit worried too as he wasn't satisfied with my performance these days.

But I was trying really well. I think the luck isn't with me these days.

After few minutes I reached to the door of his cabin. There was his nameplate on the door of the room which had 'Mr. W.B. Lee (In charge of Marketing Department)' written on it.

I knocked on the door and entered the room.

Author's POV:

Y/N knocked on the door and entered inside. There she saw a man in his mid 30's sitting on his chair, who was Mr. Lee.

"Umm.....excuse me sir, you called me?" She asked politely.

Mr. Lee shifted his gaze upwards towards Y/N from the file which he was checking.

"Yes Miss Yun. I saw that your progress report is really weak since some months."

"I'm sorry sir. I'm trying really well. But from now on I'll try to do my best." She said.

"Yeah, You need to improve." He said.

"Sure sir!" She replied.

Suddenly he stood up and said,"Do you know know about Kim Taehyung?"

She put her one hand on her chin and thought for some seconds.

"Hmm....Seems like I have heard this name before." She said with her hand still on her chin.

Mr. Lee sighed and said," Kim Taehyung, a.k.a. V is a famous kpop idol of Korea. He is the brand ambassador of our company. The time limit of his contract with our company is over now. His manager said that he would think about renewing the contract for 2 more years. He is coming here tomorrow for a meeting. You'll also have to be present in the meeting. You have to convince him to renew the contract. If you fail, then sorry Miss Y/N we would have to fire you."