Stockholm Syndrome

Next morning

Y/N searched on internet:

"Abduction offense"

"Up to 5 years in prison plus a fine of at least 7,000,000 won (~$7K) ?" She read the result.

"Aah! I'm going to go crazy!" She whined.

"Will they give me discount if I tell them it was an accident?" She mumbled.

"What am I going to do?"

"If I let him go then he will report me, but to not let him go......."

"What I can't even get married?"

"What if I have to hold him hostage till I die?"

________________

Taehyung tried to open the chain but of course it didn't open that easily as it was a strong iron chain. He sighed.

"Come on Taehyung! Let's think, Let's think! Think about what you do best." He said to himself.

________________

"What is the best option I have if I have accidentally kidnapped a celebrity?" Y/N typed on internet. She sighed.

"Ah! I'm crazy! I'm crazy!" She whined again.

Then she tapped the search icon to see the results.

"Stockholm syndrome?" She read the results.

"It's a psychological response where a captive identifies closely with his/her and sides with them." She read the results further.

"The victims will develop feelings of love towards their captor?" She read.

"Love?" She mumbled.

"With me?" She smirked.

_________________

"Let's think, let's think! Let's think about at what you are most confident Kim Taehyung! Think Taehyung, Think Tae-" He was mumbling to himself.

"I forgot about that."

"Wait! I'm Kim Taehyung!"

"I'll make her love me!" He said to himself.

"It's the easiest." He smirked.

___________________

Jung Hoseok was checking the road from where Y/N brought Taehyung home while giving him a piggy back ride.

He went to a nearby shop to investigate about the matter.

"Excuse me miss! Do you happen to know a person who looks like this?" He asked the shop owner while showing her the picture.

"No" she replied.

"Please look closely." He said.

"I don't know them." She replied.

_________________

Y/N came out of the changing room and looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a beautiful black dress and heels.

"Do I look hot? What do you think? Do you think the guys will like this?" She asked the salesgirl standing near her.

"Of course ma'am! It's the hottest release of the season." She said.

"But isn't it too short. I don't wear short dresses usually." She mumbled to herself.

"No I need to do anything to make sure he falls for me. Stockholm syndrome! That's my only way." She thought while looking at herself in the mirror.