I'm Kang Mi Yeong

"Eonnie, isn't there another way?" I asked her.

"Why wouldn't there be?" She said and then took out an I'd card from her bag.

There was written on it

"Overseas business department
Kang Mi Yeong"

"She is an ultimate fan of Taehyung oppa, who found a job at his company. She's a successful fan. This is an entrance pass I difficultly got from her. Y/N I'mlending it to you, since it's you." She told me.

"Have courage and keep on obsessing." She further said with a teasing smile.

__________________

I took my photograph in my hand to paste it over the picture of the girl on the pass given by Jisoo eonnie.

I applied some glue on it, and pressed it on the card.

Will this go well?

I hope so.

____________________

Author's POV:

Jungkook was listening to the songs while his earphones on, sitting on a chair at the rooftop of Y/N.

A few feet away from him, Taehyung was doing squats. His hands were chained as always, as well as there was tied a chain on his left leg.

"Let him exercise on rooftop, only for 30 minutes." Y/N had asked Jungkoom to do so.

Although, Taehyung was doing squats, yet his mind was somewhere else. His eyes were roaming around the street below, searching for someone who could be his ray of hope.

To his luck, suddenly his eyes fell on an old woman, who was walking down the street with a stick in her hand.

"HALMEONI! HALMEONI! LOOK AT ME! I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!" Taehyung started yelling.

The old woman turned around and asked while looking at him, "What? What did you say?"

"I'M ASKING YOU TO SAVE ME!" He yelled in response.

Then he raised his hands up and said while pointing towards his chained hands, "GRANDMA! THIS! THIS!"

But suddenly Jungkook held his hands and put them down.

"Hello Sang Min's grandma! Are you out for a walk?" Jungkook asked her.

"Yes, Jungkook, what's the matter?" The old lady asked.

"Aigoo, this friend, he's hurt here. (mentally)" Jungkook replied while generally hitting his head.

"My God! Poor him! He looks normal on the outside." She said and turned around to leave.

"Good Bye!" Jungkook said while waving his left hand, while his right hand was holding Taehyung's hands.

"WHAT? GRANDMA! THIS! YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS? THIS!" Taehyung kept yelling while trying to show his chained hands.

But it was of no use, since the old woman had already left.

Jungkook let og of his hands and said, "If you keep doing this, it's going yo be hard on your cousin. You should be helping her when she's living hard. She must be somewhere working really hard to provide for you."

Saying this, he turned around and again sat on the same chair at which he was sitting before.

Taehyung let out a deep sigh, out of frustration.

____________________

Y/N's POV:

Finally I reached here in the front of his company. I looked up at the building. It's built so well.

I looked at the entrance of the building. There I saw a well built man with a big black mole on his face. He had no hair at all on his head. His hairless head head was shining in the bright sunlight of day. Seems like he oils his head regularly. Good!

Oh no, what do I have to do with his shining bald head!

Jisoo eonnie's words flashed in the mind.

"There's a man, with a mole on his face, in the front door security team. He us lenient. Go in that way."

I think he's the man, Jisoo eonnie was talking about.

Come on you can do it Y/N! Let's go! Fighting!

I took a deep breath in and headed towards the entrance.

I showed that fake I'd card to him with a smile without looking at him. I was looking at the opposite direction as him. They say, your eyes say the truth. So why should look towards him?

As he nodded, a small smile crept on my face. I went inside.

I let out a sigh of relief. I looked around myself. It seems to be a kind of parking of this building.

I looked around to see if anyone was there. Thankfully, I saw no one there.

My gaze fell on a black Mercedes. Maybe it's the car of that CEO. I think I should leave the letter just there. I took the letter out and carefully put it over the front glass of the car. I hope someone would notice the letter.

But when I turned around to leave, I got started. There was standing a handsome dragon eyed man. I'm feeling like I've seen him somewhere.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" He asked.

Have I heard this voice before?

"You don't look like a worker in our company. Who are you?" He asked.

He had a blank face which had no emotions at all.

"I-I'm K-Kang Mi Y-Yeong, from b-business department." I said while showing the I'd card.

He took the I'd card from me in his hand.

"Kang Mi Yeong from business department?" He asked while looking at the card.

I nodded.

"What a lie!" He said.

Huh? Is he some kind of magician? How did he know that I'm lying?

"I greeted her in the hallway earlier. Who are you?" He said further.

Oh God! What do I do? Please help me!

"Do I need to call the police for you to tell me?" He asked.

Why don't you just shut up? Do I need to burry you in your grave to shut you up?

"I'm sorry!" I said while bowing amd ran outside without wasting any minute.

____________________

Namjoon's POV:

"There's another fake ID." I said to the in-charge of  front security while showing the I'd  card of that fake Kang Mi Yeong.

"I'm sorry." He said while bowing.

"The obsessive fans are bold these days." He said further while scratching the back of his head.

"The atmosphere of the company has been uneasy lately. You should be more watchful."

"Yes." He said and bowed again.

Suddenly a worker of our company came towards me while running.

"Hyung, big news!" He said.

"Taehyung sent a letter!" He said further.

"What?"

He sent a letter?

TO BE CONTINUED.........

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
I hope you liked the chapter