𝟞𝟝

Jisung:“we have done our job, I wonder if Minho is done with his kidnapping too”

Jisung and Changbin return to the mansion after a long drive to 3 different hospitals.

Changbin:“you're just excited for the date”

Jisung:“what can I say... who wouldn't want to spend their time with their lover”

Changbin:“I hope Minho won't say the same words or I'll really be disgusted”

Just after they entered the mansion, they encountered Minho who arrived 2 hours ago.

Minho:“ohh...hannie you returned”

Jisung ran towards him and hugged when he reached him.

Jisung:“you know, the hospital adult patients and the kids were so nice, the doctors and the nurse thanked us for our hospitality and donation of medications”

He kept talking about his visit to the hospital and Minho smiled while patting Jisung's hair and listening to what he was saying.

Minho:“you look pretty when you smile, I hope to see you like this more often”

Jisung smiled wider, his rosy cheeks became visible and his eyes shines apon seeing Minho smiling again after that tragic accident that happened to him days ago.

Jisung:“me too, I hope to see you smile more like this forever”

Minho leaned to Jisung who started closing his eyes and when their nose bumped on each other they stared at each other for a whole minute, then Minho looked at Jisung's lips who did the same and looked at Minho's lips and then both leaned towards each other closing their eyes and at that moment when both lips met.

They kissed long enough to deliver The message of how both are grateful for finding each other.

Minho:“ready for our date”

He said after they broke the kiss.

Jisung:“you sound excited”

Minho:“of course, who wouldn't be excited about spending time with their lovers”

Changbin who was there all the time, witnessed the kiss and from seeing it, he thought that Minho and Jisung went through a lot of pain in their lives and now they found happiness with each other.

Changbin:“I think I'm gonna puke”

He wasn't disgusted by the kiss.

the way Minho said the same thing Jisung had said before about being lovers was the thing he never expected from Minho to say.

Jisung:“Minnie~ Changbin-hyung dislikes that we are being lovey dovey”

He hugged him and blamed Changbin for his crime.

Wait... Is he a kid?

Minho:“don't worry about him, he's just lonely and single”

He hugged his boyfriend back ignoring Changbin's existence.

Changbin:“YAAA!! IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THAT!!”

He was ignored again and was left out alone with their victim who still hasn't woken up.

Jisung:“take care of Taewon for us hyung, we're off to our date”

They both walked out holding each other's hands while talking about something...

Changbin:“I swear these two become more disturbing after they become together”

.

.

.

.

.

An hour later, the rest of the gang returned.

Seungmin:“it good to be back...”

They put their suitcase at the entrance and then Changbin walked into the Hallway. Chan witnessed his other members absence.

Bangchan:“where's Minho and Jisung?”

Changbin:“they are on their date”

Jeongin felt betrayed hearing that.

Jeongin:“how dare they go have fun after we nearly survived at the fire”

Hearing that, Changbin got worried for him.

Changbin:“FIRE!! DID YOU GET HURT?!”

He checked on him here and there but there were no signs of bruises or burns.

Jeongin(slapping his hand away):“jeez, so loud hyung...we're okay and we aren't harmed in any way”

Seungmin:“I've always wondered about this Changbin-hyung, do you like Jeongin?”

Okay, that was unexpected.

Changbin:“huh...”

Changbin was clueless.

Jeongin:“SEUNGMIN WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK!! WHY WOULD HE LIKE ME?!”

Jeongin exploded like a volcano.

Bangchan:“why am I always missing out, first Felix and Hyunjin, then Minho and Jisung, and now Changbin and Jeongin”

And Chan felt betrayed again by his members.

Seungmin:“both are planning to da—”

Jeongin:“I'M NOT GONNA DATE HIM?!”

Changbin thought of it for a bit, his relationship with Jeongin isn't like Jisung and Minho or Hyunjin and Felix.

Changbin never wanted to date Jeongin and he never dreamt of kissing him or having romantic feelings towards him.

He was a dear cute little brother.

Changbin:“I never saw Jeongin that way honestly, he grew up with painful memories and because of that he couldn't trust you with his secret because he was scared, so I'm happy that I was able to comfort him and be there for him”

Everyone was amazed, especially the hacker, the one who started this mess.

Seungmin:“wow...that's...wow”

He didn't have words. But Chan was happy that Changbin was able to understand Jeongin and brought him out of his hell.

Bangchan:“I'm glad you found someone like him, someone who understands you”

Jeongin was wordless the whole time but again he felt happy that he finally could trust someone.

Jeongin(teary eyes):“idiot, always say dumb things before thinking, I hate you”

He walked towards Changbin and hugged him hiding his teary eyes on his shoulders.

Changbin:“I hate you too, Jeongin”

He hugged him back and patted his head from behind.