Chapter 2 : Stark With a New Name

//Cooking for ze holidays. But let's end the year with a ud while my brain is still fresh 🤪.

.

One day in the midst of spring year 832 at the underground located somewhere in wall rose. A child with the name of Y/n Laurier was born...

...Or reborn in this aspect.

She was a peculiar child. She never cried and just stared into space seemingly aware that her world is hell.

Unknown to what they knew, Y/n has always been dead inside.

Her mother is a prostitute who works at night in a run down brothel while she was left in the care of the woman's friend in a small house.

Some women are kind, but living in the underground takes you to think otherwise. Because in a land where there is nothing but poverty, is equivalent to a land where people most likely centers in crime.

The baby Y/n in the crib stared at the ceiling with an apathetic look. Like a dead fish, she didn't blink, but like a miserable animal, she was helpless.

No wonder when the stones created her, they turned her into a teen, because a baby is... Well... Unqualified.

She worked really hard to turn, but it was too much of a bother to do so.

Finally blinking that day,  what welcomed the child was another older child peeking through the crib. Looks like her baby sitter's son is back.

"Hello, Y/n! You didn't sleep again?" If someone in this world is consistent with questioning a baby who barely talks, Farlan Church is that someone.

This guy, who is 12 years older than her was actually a thug hidden in the body of a kind soul. He hangs out with the strongest kid in town named Levi and they started interfering with merchants who brings down overpriced supply in the underground after learning how to use the so called ODM gears.

In short, they steal stuff and his kind mom is okay with it.

Y/n was carried out of her crib as the young Farlan began to rock her gently trying to make her sleep.

But as a lazy waste of space, Y/n didn't need coaxing. She fell asleep immediately upon being told to sleep like an obedient baby she is.

.

Years passed like it was nothing.

In the care of Farlan and Levi, Y/n lived through the underground normally. Now, as a magnificent thief who joined the mishaps caused by the two older fellow in her new band.

She never really thought she'd have to live as a burglar one day.

A lot did happen that pushed her to the point of theft. By a lot meant one... The lack of food.

But it's not an exaggeration when you say their lives are nothing but thorns. Y/n's mother died when she was 4 because of a riot that happened in the pub. Mrs. Church died because of illness when Farlan was nineteen and Levi... Well he's not one to talk about the past, but you can say that he's no worse than anyone living in the underground. So to say, he had his fair share of troubles.

He let Farlan and Y/n live with him for the sake of brotherhood.

Then just a year ago, Isabel came into the picture and became one of their mates.

The four of them lived in the hideout pretty much everyday eversince they became a group of thieves.

.

Y/n ate her jerky, recounting the eleven years she's lived her life in this world... Or another universe that merged into her own universal domain, she doesn't really know.