𝟞𝟞

Taewon(💭):«ugh...my head hurts»

He opened his eyes but his sight was blurry.

He closed them and opened them again to fix his eyesight.

Taewon(💭):«...why can't I move? Did someone tie me to a chair?»

He looked at his hands and his legs that were taped up into a chair, he couldn't escape that.

Taewon(💭):«did I get kidnapped?where I am?»

He looked around, wasn't expected but he found himself in a fancy study room.

Taewon(💭):«it a nice place better than a stinky garage»

"You finally awakened"

Taewon looked at the direction of the voice and footsteps getting closer to him.

It was around 8am, the place was dark and the only source of light was the sunlight picking out from the curtains of the window.

Taewon:“who are you? And why—”

Bangchan:“just shut up and Iitsen to what I wanna say”

He said while walking towards the only window in the study room and opened the curtains letting the sunlight light the room. Then brought a chair which was put in front of Taewon -who was tied up- and sat on it backwards putting his arms on top of the chair's rail.

Taewon:“have we met before?”

Bangchan:“I'm impressed you recognized me, yeah we did meet, two months ago I gave you a visit to your office”

Taewon tried to remember, two months before he met Lee know.

Then the memory of a hooded guy broking into his office flashed before his eyes.

Taewon:“wait...i remember you...you were that fetus gang member,, what was it called again? Skz...?”

Chan started clapping the second Taewon had spilled the name of the gang correctly.

Bangchan:“our gang must give you a lot of stress”

They were a nuisance to Mr.Kang but not to him, he just couldn't understand what they needed for him.

Taewon:“I don't understand why a gang like you who doesn't have any criminal record wants from me?”

Bangchan:“good question! we need you for the organization's movement, we want to get as much information as possible”

He kept telling Taewon about their motive behind kidnapping him without letting the smile escape his lips.

Taewon:“so you guys are after the organization...that explains why Soojung was killed”

Hearing those news the day after Soojung died let Taewon get shocked that his partner was murdered by a bunch of early adults.

Bangchan:“killing him was something I regret, I wish I held him a hostage”

Taewon:“am I going to be the hostage now? you can't keep here forever! I'm a famous businessman, everybody in the business industry knows me, keeping me here would only leave a negative effect on you”

Chan laughed at what Taewon said.

Bangchan:“I don't think that is true”

He then turned on the TV.

"Good morning citizens, it reporter choi jihoon, it is currently 12am and I'm standing in front of TW Corps, where there was a fire explosion in the level 17 at the main lab that leads two former pharmacists to end up in the hospital for inhaling a lot of gas. onto the next news, there's CCTV footages that show Ryu Taewon, the CEO leaving the company just 10 minutes before the explosion happened as many workers accused him for doing that intentionally and that based on what they suffered from working under him in the past 5 years. there's also information from unknown source saying that Kim Taewon is a member of Drain club that consist of a drug dealing of it activities and the investigating from the police is still in progress."

Taewon:“wha-what is this?”

His eyes couldn't escape the TV screen, until Chan turn it off by using the remote.

Bangchan:“you're a wanted man, the police are searching all over for you, reporters are waiting for you in front of your house and your company waiting for you to show up. you're done Taewon”

Taewon:“how could this happen, i don't... wait! Where is Lee know? My bodyguard, he was with me before I slept”

The CEO couldn't understand how this happened to him in a blink of an eye so he need to know where his bodyguard...

Minho:“looking for me, sir”

Minho walked into the room after he heard Taewon calling him. But what confused the CEO was seeing his bodyguard standing besides Chan who supposed to be an enemy.

Taewon:“what are you waiting for, show off your skills and punch this guy”

He ordered but Minho only put his elbow on top of Chan's shoulder and say...

Minho:“I'm sorry, but I can't do that to my boss”

Taewon:“what do you mean? I'm supposed to be your boss...”

He was confused. Why is Minho with the enemy?

Minho:“i am an undercover gangster who got close to you in order to get information about the organization, none of what happened between us was real”

Bangchan:“lee know is talented at manipulating people here, and you thought he was taking care of you when he was the one who put the drug on your drink that caused you to pass out”

Taewon couldn't believe his ears, all this time Minho was lying to him and using him for his own benefits.

Taewon:“how about when you rescue me from those guys a months ago, was it also planned?”

Minho:“yeah, those who attacked you are actually my old friends, they were returning the favore”

Chan took his opportunity to Negotiate with Taewon about his situation.

Bangchan:“if you give us information about the organization I promise I'll help you escape the country, with a fake name and a fake passport and a new phone”

Taewon:“so you are asking me to betray Mr.kang and the organization for my freedom”

Minho(arm crossed):“either you choose to be loyal and get arrested or choose to betray and start a new life in a different country”

He sighed, he never liked being a piece of chess around Mr.kang's fingers, and the fetus gang are letting him leave the country after the mess they puts him into.

Taewon:“you already know my answer”