𝟞𝟟: the dept

Mr.kang:"what do you mean by you are out of the country?"

The news shocked him, to hear another member had left the organization in a short time after Soojung was killed.

Taewon:"you saw the news didn't you... i couldn't face you so I ran away"

Taewon is currently on a boat picnic in Italy, after he made a deal with SKZ, he received a fake name, a fake passport and a new phone so he could have his last call with his boss.

Me.Kang:"is this related to that fetus gang"

Those newbies were a pain in the a** to him lately and all he wanted to do was eliminate them.

Taewon:"apparently, they were the ones who made me take this decision In exchange for some information about the organization"

What he said made his boss fume in anger that caused him to stand up from his desk and start yelling at him.

Mr.Kang:"YAAA!! TAEWON!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME?! you're betraying the alliance"

Taewon:"relax, I just told them a little bit about Mikey and your name"

Mr.Kang:"you're digging your own grave a**hole"

Taewon chuckled, he always wanted to get into his boss's nerves but never had the gut to, but thanks to SKZ he could finally be free in doing anything he can.

Taewon:"I'm already taking a step forward and starting a new life, you're the one who they are after, and be careful Boss...they are smart and manipulators"

He warned him, the first attempted murder of Soojung was lucky from them to rescue Jisung, but making Taewon a criminal in front of the whole country was planned and needed a lot of strategies to get done.

Mr.Kang:"at least give me their names before you go"

Taewon:"sorry Boss but they work with nicknames, the only one I know is LeeKnow who was my bodyguard who gave me a fake identity"

He said that not wanting for Mr.Kang to know about the gang, he never liked him or the organization or how he always treated him with no respect because he was the oldest between the four of them.

So he threw his phone into the water.

Mr.Kang:"how does he look- hello? Taewon? THAT MOTHER F*CKER!!!!"

The call was cut and he cursed him for 10 minutes straight while having mixed thoughts of the gang actions and wondering about their motive behind going after the organization.

Then he made another call.

Mr.Kang:"yeah, Mikey...i need you to come to my office right now...it's urgent"

.

.

.

.

.

Seungmin:"what wrong, hyung?"

He asked after he saw Changbin on the kitchen table sitting alone in the middle of the night while holding a phone in his hand that he's been staring at for long.

Changbin:"remember when I said that my parents work for Taewon"

Seungmin nodded and sat beside him.

Seungmin:"yeah, what about them?"

He sighed then continued.

Changbin:"after Taewon left, the police opened an investigation at the company which would take them 6 months to complete, they would stop all the lab activities"

He explained the situation in Taewon's company right after he left.

Seungmin:"so the lab workers that work there including your parents need to wait 6 months for the labs to reopen again"

Changbin(nodding):"they are calling me non stop to go meet them, I wonder what they want from me..."

Just seconds after, Jeongin walked in after hearing half of their conversation.

Jeongin:"i bet it is money"

He walked towards them and took a seat with them at the same table.

Seungmin found what Jeongin said unreasonable and unexplainable.

Seungmin:"but aren't they pharmacists? why do they need money if they already have their own jobs?"

He asked a very good question. But that made Changbin get even more curious.

Why would his parents call him out of the blue after years of neglecting him and ignoring him? he really wanna know...

Changbin:"that what I want to figure out"

Jeongin put his hand on his shoulder and decided to join his hyung.

Jeongin:"I'm going with you"

Seungmin(raise hand):"me too, I am curious about what your parents are gonna say"

He looked at hhi youngest brothers and felt happy that he isn't going alone.

Changbin:"awww~ thanks guys, I appreciate your company"