𝟞𝟠

Minho:“where are you three going?”

He asked after he spotted Changbin, Seungmin, and Jeongin all secretly walking out together around noon.

Changbin:“we've got an urgent business to do so...”

He didn't inform Chan or Minho about his urgent appointment with his parents.

Jeongin:“totally a top secret that we don't wanna share”

He made it more suspicious that Minho got closer towards them, he already knows that they are lying to him and before he banned them from going out, his boyfriend walked in.

Jisung:“hey, what's up? What's going on?”

He saw all of the four members gathered around so he decided to join them and that gave Seungmin the opportunity to escape Minho by saying...

Seungmin:“we're gonna go out for a while, you two enjoy yourselves and have s*x or whatever lovers usually do”

He said then give signals to Changbin and Jeongin to follow his lead and run away from there.

Minho:“SEUNGMIN I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK YOU BRAT!!!”

Jisung laughed at Seungmin's smart move to escape Minho, he knew he was his boyfriend's weak spot and he was afraid that someone outside the gang would use him to threaten his boyfriend.

But he brushed that idea away from his mind for the meantime.

Jisung:“my two coaches are out of business, what can I do now? maybe I should ask Chan-hyung”

Minho:“why bother ask him where I can be your coach for today and teach you some moves”

Jisung could sense his jealousy and that made him smile and happy on the inside.

Jisung:“then coach Lee, I am looking forward to being in your care”

Minho laughed at Jisung being silly then both started walking towards the gym.

When they arrived, they both changed into their gym clothes and both walked into the boxing ring for Minho to test Jisung's boxing skills.

Minho gives jisung the first move who was fast to wave a punch right onto his face but Minho was quick to block that.

Minho:“chill darling, no need to be serious about it”

He was impressed by how his boyfriend moved fast to achieve that punch but Jisung was being serious about the situation.

Jisung:“Jeongin said the opposite thing”

Jisung skips two steps then he crouches down to hit Minho's left side who failed to dodge it which results in him walking backwards.

Hopefully both of them were wearing boxing gloves.

Minho:“nice one! Woah...jeongin and Changbin did a good job in giving you detailed tips, you're good at boxing”

Jisung:“I took classes of Taekwondo for a couple years after my father died for self-defense, I'm not a newbie”

Minho never knows about this, he knows that Jisung went through a lot while growing up as a teenager including his experience of his father's death at an early age.

maybe that motivates him to become strong to fight off the cruelty of this world.

Minho:“but that and boxing are different, maybe you're a quick learner and that makes me glad”

His boyfriend was confused on why he would say that.

Jisung:“how so?”

Minho:“if we ever go out on a mission together, I won't be worried about you”

And it is true, since Jisung joined the gang and Minho was worried and concerned about him from the beginning and he wondered if Jisung made a good decision in choosing to join the gang.

Jisung:“but I would be worried about you, i wanna be stronger so I can protect you from any harm”

Hearing that from him made Minho happy.

Minho:“how sweet of you”

His tone of saying that wasn't serious at all, like he isn't expecting from Jisung to protect him at all and that irritates him.

Jisung(angry):“I'm serious Minho-hyung, I won't let anyone lay a hand on you ever again, I can't handle seeing you traumatized again”

He removed his boxing gloves and threw them into the ground and walked to Minho who stood there frozen and wordless.

Minho(turning around):“that would never happen again and don't call me by that”

He said that while his back was facing Jisung who walked closer to him and whispered in his ears...

Jisung:“does hyung like when I call him with pet names?”

Minho blushed then put his hand on top of the ear where Jisung whispered.

Minho:“yes, is that too much to ask?”

Jisung:“not at all baby, *sigh* I think I'm unable to complete my training, you're so cute right now that I can't ignore it”

He hugged his boyfriend from behind, wrapping his arms around his waist and left a kiss on his neck which caused Minho to flinch and blush again.

Minho:“I also think that I'm not good at being your coach either”