⚝ 𝟎𝟎𝟑, ❝triple, triple❝

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE .
⤷ ❝TRIPLE, TRIPLE❝

irl, social media...

🪩__________________________________

🪩
__________________________________

IRL  .

sienna woke up a lot earlier today than she usually does. the sun was shining into her room making her to squint her eyes shut. she tried to cover her eyes from the light with her hand, but the light always found a way back in.

she groaned in despair. after the long night she'd had with her friends yesterday, which led to them sleeping over, she'd hoped to stay longer in bed today. clearly, god had other plans.

she looked around her, elise was laying next to her, her hair covering her whole face. sienna being the good friend she is, slowly tried to get all of the hair off her face. then she looked at the bottom of the bed and found marianna sprawled over hers and elise's legs.

sienna rubbed her eyes, her other hand patting the bed side table, trying to feel her phone. after a lot of patting and no phone, she decided to open her eyes fully and look at the table.

she frowned when she didn't find her phone on it. but as her eyes trailed a little further down, she found the phone screen down on the floor. in her head she gave a little prayer before turning it around.

thankfully there were no cracks. she let out a relieved breath. but due to her phone being flipped around, the screen turned on. and at first she didn't even notice. she did a double check, before rubbing her eyes again, not trusting them enough at this time in the morning.

but no. there was nothing her eyes could lie about because there was indeed a dm from nicolas sturniolo. she fumbled to unlock her phone, almost letting it fall out of her hands again.