⚝ 𝟎𝟏𝟗, ❝hoodie❝

CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN .
⤷ ❝HOODIE❝

irl...

TW : PANICK ATTACK

TW : PANICK ATTACK

🪩
__________________________________

IRL  .

it was now merely some minutes since matt had left sienna sleeping on the couch. she had been peacefully asleep until her phone started ringing again, ripping her out of her sleep in some short seconds.

she groaned, turning the phone on and squinting her eyes slightly at the strong light radiating off of it. garrett was calling her again. she looked at her phone and came to the conclusion that the only way he'd stop calling was if she answered, so she got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen, biting her all of her fingernails.

she hesitantly clicked on accept call, slowly reaching her phone up to her ear, scared of the words she might hear coming from him. When the screen of her phone touched her ear, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"sienna?" she heard garrett slurr her name over the phone. she squeezed her eyes tighter. of course he was drunk calling her. "yes" she answered in a whisper.

she could hear him mumbling something before he actually spoke up. "i miss you baby" he said, with a sigh. sienna squeezed her hand around the phone. "you don't have the right to miss me garrett? not after what you did, you-" she said, her voice almost betraying her.

"come on sie, i love you, i'm sorry for what i did, but if was your fault" garrett snapped at her, not even giving her a chance at finishing her sentence. she could almost imagine his facial expression and the way he stupidly shrugged his shoulders.