⚝ 𝟎𝟏𝟎, ❝the incredible video❝

CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN .
⤷ ❝THE INCREDIBLE VIDEO❝

irl, social media...

🪩__________________________________

🪩
__________________________________

IRL  .

matt and chris soon joined the rest of the group in the kitchen. they were all standing by the table, and elise and nick were laughing their heads off at something.

sienna and marianna were talking between themselves, but to the brothers, it was inaudible. so, as a way to lighten the mood, matt decided to speak up. "what's so funny?" he asked nick as he came up behind him.

marianna and sienna turned to look at where the sound was coming from, and when sienna saw matt, the words he'd uttered came back flying through her mind. she looked at the ground, avoiding eye contact at best.

matt's heart clenched at her reaction, but he tried to shrug it off.

"okay, so let's finally get a move on with the video," chris said. he walked up to the camera and turned it on, shooing everyone away from the frame.

only the three brothers were standing behind the table. "hey guys, today we're going to be trying disgusting foods," chris exclaimed, moving around.

"exactly. we're going to buy the foods right now, and then we'll come back and try 'em," nick said, clapping his hands together repeatedly, while matt nodded along to his words.

"drum roll, please," chris pleaded, and nick and matt obliged. both started tapping their fingers on the table for suspense.

once the last loud bang echoed, chris finished his sentence. "today we have guests with us," he said while he threw his arms wide open.