⚝ 𝟎𝟏𝟖, ❝guess i lied❝

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN .
⤷ ❝GUESS I LIED❝

irl...

🪩__________________________________

🪩
__________________________________

IRL  .

it was now almost 3 am and the group of friends was sitting on the couch watching a netflix show that nick had picked out. all of them were having the time of their lives. they were talking and laughing and they never wanted it to end.

sienna looked between chris and nick and wondered how close she would come to be with them after this second video. personally, she already considered chris to be her best friend after elise and marianna of course and she loved nick dearly.

she knew that marianna and nick had some type of special connection going on aswell, mostly because of their dating preferences and them understanding each other on a level that nobody else did.

chris though, was completely smitten over elise. everytime she talked he looked at her a second longer and when she told a story, he always made sure to listen intently and then ask her a million questions about it, making his interest, clear as day.

so, as sienna watched both her friends talk to either one of those two brothers, she listened to the conversations. when she did so, she found herself in complete silence. she looked over at matt, who was sitting on the opposite side of the couch. he had his arms crossed and was laughing along to something marianna had just told nick.

he was clearly involved in their conversation because he turned to the side a little, trying to see marianna better as he waved his arms around, talking to her. the smile on his face was ever lasting and made siennas heart feel somewhat empty because she knew he would never smile at her in that same way. "i actually have so many tattos and if you're good at drawing maybe you could draw my next one" matt said as he lifted his short sleeve slightly, so that every tatto was
now on show.