𝟶𝟺𝟸 | 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

A/N: I ate like eight boxes of mac n' cheese within a mere week istg 

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

The Sea Bonze curled it's large hand up into a fist, making Chopper scream in fear. "He's gonna capsize the ship!"

His fist was sent down, but instead of hitting the Sunny it landed a hit on the giant Angler that wanted to eat us. "Hey, Ankoro! You can't do that! Don't eat ships! How many times do I have to tell you? Captain Vander Decken won't like this!" He told the fish.

"D--Did he help us?" Nami questioned, shaken.

"Let's go! We have to get away anyway! He is a monster too!" Usopp told all of us.

A ship came out of the darkness of the deep sea, and it looked really haunted. This ship scared mostly all of the Straw Hats due to its terrifying appearance.

"Look for it! Look for it! Sunken treasures are mine! I am the richest person in the world-- Captain Vander Decken!" A man on the ship yelled out, lots of cheering following right after.

Brook screamed out. "A ghost ship?!"

"You shouldn't be so scared!" Usopp smacked the skeleton, making him spin around. "We thought you were a ghost at that moment!" He talked about Thriller Bark.

"Th--That is the real one! Look at that sail!" Brook pointed to the ship. "The infamous Flying Dutchman! It shouldn't exist in the real world! It happened several hundred years ago.." He raised his glasses up. "One stormy day, the captain of the pirate ship suddenly lost his mind and killed all his crew by throwing them into the troubled waters one by one! And he even cursed the gods! The name of the captain was Vander Decken.. and the ship was the Flying Dutchman! The gods got mad at him and set him adrift forever under constant torture!"

Oh, I wonder if Lucien can confirm this for me..

"I mean, his ship looks pretty cool though." I crossed my arms casually, making Usopp smack me on the shoulder again, only for his hand to turn red in pain.

"You call that cool?! Also, turn off that weird iron layer you have! It hurts like hell!" The sniper shouted at me, making me snicker.

"So you can hit me? Nuh-uh." I turned him down with a grin, further angering the poor guy.

"We thought that Brook's ship was a ghost ship but it wasn't. What we found on that ship was nothing special-- just this funny skeleton!" Franky reassured.

Brook laughed. "Franky is harsh! And 30 degrees is hard!" He fell right on Franky's chest skull-first.

"You're right! Ghost ships aren't something that you see often." Nami tried to calm herself from her fears.

"You're good at drawing, Robin!" I peeked over her shoulder at the sketch she was making of the Flying Dutchman, making her smile.

"Thank you, [Name]. You're very sweet." She responded to me, making my eyes turn to hearts.