𝟶𝟽𝟾 | 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝

A/N: Input absolutely HILARIOUS authors note here that makes you run out of breath in your lungs

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

We dropped some of the Akazaya members off to go to Onigashima early, leaving us with Raizo and a few others from inside the submarine.

"Law, [Name]! I am counting on you two!" Raizo told us, full of determination. "Let's go!"

"Okay, guys... Prepare to submerge!" Law ordered, and the whole crew saluted.

"Prepare to submerge! Aye-aye, Captain!"

"Aye-aye, sir!"

"The Polar Tang, all systems are clear! Airtight seal confirmed!"

"Open the vents!"

"Roger! Water intake is good!"

"Guys, maintain your focus from here on out!" Law had a serious look on his face. "Submerge!"

The Polar Tang went completely into the water. "Adjust trim, 30 degrees! Sustain a depth of 100 meters! Captain, what is our course?!"

"Full speed ahead to the back entrance of Onigashima!"

"You've made some renovations to the submarine since I left, huh?" I looked around the newly designed control room, which looked way more modern than it did two years ago. "It looks so cool!"

"Yeah..." Shachi huffed. "The library has even more medical study guides than before."

"How's that even possible?"

"Count on Captain to make something like that happen!"

"You make it sound like it's a nuisance when it's necessary." Law crossed his legs. 

"Oh! Speaking of medical books..." I pulled out the same book that Law gave me to study with over the past two years so I wouldn't forget how to be a doctor and stuff. "You can take this back now, I've memorized every word."

"Oh?" Law rose a brow. "Did you fill out the blank question on the final page?"

"Blank question...?" I flipped through the pages. "Law, I'm not writing a 10,000 word essay on herbs!"

"So you actually never finished it, then."

"Can you stop acting like a strict teacher?!"