𝟶𝟼𝟸 | 𝚆𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 ☆

A/N: I LOVE MOCHI. IF YK, YK.

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"We're going to go look around the area!" Shachi told me next to the rest of the crew as I sat down on a nearby log.

"Okay!" I smiled at him. "I'll keep watch for any giant monsters while you do that, so don't worry about getting eaten."

"YOU'RE THE BEST!" The whole crew exclaimed, making me laugh.

All of the Heart Pirates wandered off into the dense forest, leaving me to just keep watch over here. It was kind of boring just staring at all the vegetation and stuff..

My Observation Haki picked something up in my surroundings, making me alert. I stood up from the log, getting into a defensive position. "Um, I was joking about the giant monsters thing. Don't tell me there's actually one here right now?!"

"[Name]--" Sanji walked out of the bushes, and I accidentally hit him right on the head because I thought he was a threat.

"Oh! Sanji!" My eyes widened, and I quickly ran over to him. "I'm sorry! I thought you were a giant monster stalking me in the woods!"

"It's fine.. don't worry." He rubbed his head, but his expression remained serious.

Wait, wasn't he supposed to be captured by the Big Mom pirates by now? How is he here and talking to me?

I became confused. "What's wrong?"

He pulled out a letter he was carrying, and handed it to me. I took it from his hand, allowing myself to get a good look at it. It had Big Mom's signature printed on it, making me sweat-drop.

"Sanji, isn't this--"

"Yeah." He cut me off with a smoke of his cigarette. "I was surprised, too. I'm sorry you were dragged into this."

"Found them, Vinsmoke?" A familiar rookie pirate, Bege walked out with a bunch of his men behind him. "Good."

I clenched my fists, knowing exactly what they wanted to do with me. I knew as soon as I saw that note when we first got here, so I've been on alert this whole time.

"You.." I grit my teeth. "Now that you're here, I can personally beat you up myself!"

"There are consequences for doing that, you know." He warned, only further confusing me. "You should read that letter."

"The letter..?" I looked down at it in my hand, and hesitated before opening it. When I read it, I was in a stunned state. "Wait, you have--!?"

"That's right. Mama has your little sister." He grinned, making my heart race due to how nervous I was. "You might have left your home island to protect it, but your family is still vulnerable to getting captured. Especially if it's a child being targeted."