06. Papa.

"Ah-un-tyy!" Furina emphasized with her words as she held (y/n)'s hands and looked into her large [e/c] colored irises. The little (Y/n) was quite confused as she tilt her head sideways and looked at Furina's face, giggling a little as she showed her tiny milk teeth.

Placing (Y/n) on the table, Furina held her hands and made attempt to make (Y/n) call her an 'auntie' since morning. Neuvillette was sitting by his desk, occasionally glancing at the two and returning back to his work.

The Hydro Archon furrowed her eyebrows as she sighed for the nth time. "Come on say it! I'll treat you with cake~" she said joyfully but the little child only understood the word 'cake' in the sentence. Hearing the name of her favorite treat, the little (Y/n) couldn't contain her excitement as she swayed her legs back and forth excitedly. 

Furina chuckled as she grinned, "You like the sound of desserts? Good, good. As expected by the niece of the Hydro Archon!" she said with a proud tone only to earn Neuvillette's glare from across the room. 

The Iudex cleared his throat and placed his pen down, lacing his fingers together as he spoke. "Lady Furina, I must ask you to refrain from giving (y/n) too much desserts and treats. It is not healthy for a growing child to eat too much sugars. One slice of cake should do for today." 

An annoyed groan reverberated throughout the room as Furina turned her head to the side, looking at the Iudex from over her shoulders. She sighed and whined, "How boooring! Why are you so strict? A little slice of cake would do nothing!" 

The older man could only sigh at his archon's childish tantrum before he clicked his tongue. "You missed my point, Lady Furina." he said as he tried to keep his demeanor cool, pinching the bridge of his nose as he continued, 

"A human child's body works quite differently from how yours and mine does. Since (y/n) is still a child, she is easily swayed and tempted which could make her picky about food. If she turns out to enjoy desserts too much, it could harm her life span and quality of life." Neuvillette said as he looked seriously into Furina's heterochromic pair of eyes. 

The archon flinched for a second as she stuttered with her words. "I-! okay! okay! Where did you even lea—" Furina was interrupted as she heard (Y/n) mumbling something. She turned around and looked at the little child who was trying her best to mumble the word out.

"ah-ah!" she said as she pointed her tiny fingers at Furina. The archon's face showed an evident blush as her eyes widened in surprise and her mouth went agape. She held (y/n)'s tiny hands in the clasp of her hands as she brought her face closer to the child, eager to catch the words she  was about to tell.