Chapter 6: White Fang and Raven

Y/N was seen at the Badlands, meditating on one of the rock pillars before he heard a dark corridor open which revealed Lobo and Hyena. 

Hyena: Yo Y/N. The old man has a new mission for you.

Y/N: What is it?

Lobo: You have to work with the White Fang and deliver an important message to their leader,  Sienna Khan. And you have to work with bandits for a while. 

Y/N: Bandits in the middle of nowhere? Working with the White Fang?

Hyena: It's better than working with ghosts.

Y/N: Dude, ghosts aren't real. 

Hyena: Why do you not believe that ghosts are real? 

Y/N: Never seen one. 

Hyena: Okay, well, I mean there's a lot of things that you can't see that at are real.

Y/N: Like what?

Hyena: Gravity. You can't see gravity that's real. 

Y/N: Yeah, I can drop an apple.

Hyena: ...Crap. 

Y/N: Exactly my point. You'll never beat me in things like this.

Hyena: (looks at Lobo) Say Lobo. What was your real name? 

Lobo:  I don't remember my name for so long, but I still remembered my past.

(Beacon) 

Meanwhile at Beacon, Team RBWY and JNPR are resting at the infirmary.

Nora: Well that ended in failure. 

Ren: I still can't believe one guy took us down like it was nothing.

Ruby started to wake up and sprung up, but immediately regretted it because her whole body was in pain. 

Ruby: OW!! OW!! OW!! This hurts so much!

Weiss: That guy was surprisingly really strong. 

Blake: (tries to get up) Ow, ow and more Ow. No kidding

Jaune: That guy totally just whipped our asses and we didn't even stand a chance against him!

They heard the doors opened as they saw  Ozpin came in and was drinking tea with Miss Goodwitch right next to him.

Ozpin: Hello, Students. I hope you all have gotten your rest.

Nora: What did you send us into, Professor? We got tossed around by one guy all by himself, I was actually kinda scared he was going to kill us.

Jaune: We could barely defend ourselves! Even our strongest fighter got banged up!

Ozpin: I can see that, Mister Arc. But you all have to think about this. What did he use to fight  and beat you with? Is there anything familiar? Anything any of you could recognize. 

The room was silent for a few minutes.

Ruby: The way he was fighting.

Ozpin: And how was he fighting Miss Rose?

Ruby: It was familiar to Y/N's. I even heard them said his name. I might have been hearing things, but the weapons were spot on.

Ozpin: I see. 

Pyrrha: Could that have really him? Why was he filled with so much hatred? I thought he was killed in action during the last mission at Mount Glenn.

Ozpin: (notice Yang was silent) Miss Xiao Long, is there something that you're hiding?