Chapter 12: Regroup and Relearn

*the Dark World*

This place was completely dark, with dark walls, dark curvy pillars and small cracks of light blue light on the curvy pillars. This place was known as the Dark World, also known as the Realm of Darkness.

There are three realms in this universe: The Realm of Light were everyone resides, The Realm of Darkness were time does not exist and only darkness and the Heartless exist, and The Realm Between were both the Light Realm and the Dark Realm meet.

The Realm of Darkness has been a place of mystery and superstition. Some say it's a hostile place inhabited by the darkest of creatures. Others, that it's a prison, for those who've been outcasted. Regardless, all agree on a common word to describe it; Hell.

Deep in this place, two wielders of light were walking down, searching for their friend. They were Riku and King Mickey.

 They were Riku and King Mickey

Riku is Keyblade Master and Sora's childhood friend, and Mickey Mouse, another Keyblade Master and King of Disney Castle

They are both on a quest to find Aqua, who has been trap in the Dark Realm for almost ten years, and bring her back to the Realm of Light to fight Master Xehanort. The two kept walking until Riku suddenly stops.

Mickey: What's wrong, Riku? Are you tired? Do you need a break? We can stop.

Riku: No, just... I've been here. I should know this place. But that all seems like another life.

Mickey: (walks over to him) Well, gee. Think of all you've seen! All the feelings you've felt. Why, you've done years of growin' in almost no time at all.

Riku: (doesn't respond immediately) I remember my first time here. I was so scared. (turns to Mickey) But now, my doubts and fears are gone. If anything, I feel exhilarated. (places hand on his heart) And it's not because there's darkness in me— I know too well what that rush is like. This is different. And it's not adrenaline either. I know Aqua needs us... but I'm ready. I'm in control now. (tsct) Maybe it's because you're with me this time.

Mickey: (shakes his head) It's not me. I think it's because you've finally found inside you that special strength to protect what matters.

Riku: What?