Chapter 7: White Hooded Man

Y/N woke up after the night of fun he had with Raven as he got dressed and walked out of the tent. He was thinking all the events about what happened since he returned to Beacon.

At first it was when Ruby said that Y/N was her special friend, then Xion said that he has a special heart, and finally the night he had with Raven. 

Y/N: (thoughts) Maybe it was... maybe my can't be healed, but not by any normal means. 

He then saw Lobo and Hyena sitting on a log.

Lobo: You had fun with little miss bandit?

Y/N: (blush) Shut up. It was probably just a one night thing.

Hyena: You sure? Like I said, your heart is starting to love again. 

Hyena was laughing until Y/N instantly put him in a choke hold.

Hyena: Ack! Lobo... a little help here!

Lobo: (laughs a little) Told you.

???: What's going on here?

They turned to see Raven wrapped in a blanket. Lobo saw Y/N had a blush across his face as he lets Hyena go.

Y/N: Sorry, I'm leaving on a mission. 

Raven: So soon?

Y/N: If you want a compliment, you'll have to deal with my superiors.  

Raven: (giggles) Fair enough. Just come back in one piece. 

Raven grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips passionately as she walked back into her tent.

Y/N: So, where are we going?

Hyena: We're headed to Olympus Coliseum. It's going to be interesting.

Lobo: How so?

Hyena: Cause I have a feeling that we're going to meet someone at that place.

(Beacon) 

At Beacon team RWBY and JNPR are started to suffer from their own nightmares. For Ruby, it was her guilt for leaving Y/N into the darkness. Weiss, for listening to the people's hatred of the Schnee family and her father.

For Blake, it was listening for the betrayal of her kind and Adam from hiding and leaving the White Fang. For Yang, she saw dark version of Ruby, saying that she's not her sister and that Raven left because of her, thinking that she was nothing but a mistake.

Jaune's nightmare was the people that laugh at him, thinking he is a joke. Ren is for when he lost his family and friends. Nora was hearing things like why they made friends with this idiot and it's no wonder that her family left her.

And lastly, Pyrrha's was the image of her life and thinking of herself why would she act like this in the first place. 

They were suffering from their own nightmares until they hear a voice.

???: What seems to be troubling you?

RWBY and JNPR: Huh?

They then looked at this person wearing like Y/N but he was wearing a white cloak. 

RWBY and JNPR: Y/N?

Y/N?: I am and I am not. I can tell you have been struggling with something. Care to tell me?

They each told him what their nightmare was and what they were suffering. The hooded man then confronts them by giving his advice to each one.

Man: (looks at Ruby) If your mother was here, what would she say? She would say never give up hope because she knows there's something in your heart. You can bring people hope and change their hearts if you choose your path wisely. (looks at Weiss) If that's true then maybe you listen to what they say from other peoples hearts. If you listen closely, then maybe you should understand why they became like this and why they choose this path for their own lives. If you want to prove that you're nothing like your father, then try to be the Schnee to bring hope for other people, even the Faunas. (looks at Blake) Being afraid it's what makes you a person. The reason why you're afraid is because of what the people you know would feel about the path you chose. Maybe you forgot about one person who told you that you're a special person Faunas or not. So instead of hiding, you need to step up and show the world that you can bring peace for your people and be proud of who you are. (looks at Yang) Your mom left you for a reason. Maybe the reason why is because she was afraid of someone, or maybe because if she stays here she would be a terrible mother, or something that brings danger to her own if she stays. So she left because she thought that you can be a different person and not to follow the same path like both your mothers did. And the question you ask yourself is: If he was in your shoes and you're in his what would he do? He would help you train to become strong enough to protect your family. And maybe you could give the weak a second change, then maybe, just maybe, the weak will be strong just like you or other people who are strong. Oh, and one last piece of advice: You may be strong, but when it comes to love, you need to understand what their true feelings are saying from their hearts. Then maybe you need to understand why they are here in the first place. Who knows, maybe your mother forgot what love feels like. (looks at Jaune) If that's true then why are you still here, maybe Ozpin sees something that you didn't notice. You know, you remind of this guy who used to be just like you, a faker, an idiot sometimes no offence never learns how to get serious for once. Piece of advice to you, if you want to be strong, all you have to do is to remember the bonds you share with your friends cause friends are your power, and know that you're not alone and never left your side. And lastly don't think, become. (looks at Ren) Your parents may be gone, but you need to know they never hate you, deep down they always love you no matter where they are. Besides if they're alive, they would be proud that they raised a son who gave Nora hope. So never forget that, and maybe something that she never had, it's her smile. So try your best to help your friends and maybe you would find something that you never felt from your heart. It is love. (looks at Nora) The question is why have you acted like this? The thing is life can be complicated sometimes. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not. Some people are afraid of being weak, sometimes being strong may cause destruction. Sometimes you need to understand that you're not the only one who felt the same pain, that same experience when it comes to being homeless. And don't forget strength doesn't compare to who you are. All you need is to listen to your heart and theirs. So don't give up on who you are and be the proud person you are. (looks at Pyrrha)  If that's true, then why are you still here on beacon instead of your home town? Is it because you want to be different? Well maybe you forgot about one person here that it doesn't matter if you're popular or not, and want you to be you. And you already gave Jaune that he does belong there at Beacon, and bring hope for your leader. But in the future, there is one question for yourself: If you are a heartless person who doesn't care some people, and spread lies and darkness to the world, what is one thing that proves that you do have a heart, and felt guilty of your actions and speck the truth form their hearts? You know soon enough.