Move Forward For The Solution

to be ready if any other guard from the volturi decided to show up. Although they didn't.

Edward was furious that he wasn't able to notice their presence earlier. I told them I saw someone yet they never found who the visitor was.

Eleazar thinks it must be Afton, because of his gift. He told us he is a kind of shield like Bella. Only his true ability is to conceal his presence like he is invisible. Because of that even if he stands next to you, you wouldn't notice him. Eleazar told us that in the guard most of them made fun of his talent as it is not useful in an open battle like Jane's. But in reality it is more scary than any offensive power since you can't tell if he stands here or not. The thought itself causes me chills.

Spring came like a blink of an eye. The snow melted like it never existed and the rain took back its original place. I was devastated. I liked the snow better.

I was standing at the measuring wall. It was a gloomy and rainy morning. Now we were more than half a year old and we were starting to resemble a two or three year old child. Carlisle wrote down my height and then we switched places with Renesmee. It was her turn. We had our usual audience.

The family developed back their old worrying behavior. What if they die young? What if they wont be with us in ten years? I was sick of it. More than sick.

Jacob was even worse. He got to the point where he wanted to sleep with us in our private cabin, just to be close to Renesmee. As if any harm could come next to her over protective parents. That was the moment that my patience broke. God we won't die! We live forever like you do! I had to punch him out of the house. Imagine a tiny girl kicking and hitting a full muscled man. The family laughed so hard while my head was tomato red from anger.

If they just knew that we are fine. If they just could stay calm. But of course they can't. We haven't met Nahuel yet. It was one of my biggest heartbreaks. If we could just meet him he could tell my family that we live long and well and they would let themselves relax.

Fortunately for me Edward and Bella already were planning to go back to the place where their honeymoon was. Isle Esme. The first person who recognised Bella's abnormal pregnancy was a native cleaning lady. She told them that Bella carries death under her heart. How nice. They want to speak to her first. Then according to her stories they will continue the searching from there.

I am so excited about that. In the original we never got to know how exactly Alice and Jasper found Nahuel. We only read that one vampire from the amazonian coven helped them. So Rio in that sense is a reasonable start. The planned date for our travel is the end of March.

A few things have to be set until then. Firstly, who would go and who would stay at home. Carlisle had to stay because he had a permanent job at the hospital. And so Esme stays with him. Alice and Jasper would come of course since Alice's gift helps a lot to track down people.

What they can't decide is whether the objects of the matter can go or not. Renesmee and I want to, but our parents are hesitant. It is a long journey and although we are mature for our age we are still just children. Jake of course didn't like the idea of letting Renesmee get too far from him. He prefers if we stay in La Push until the others deal with the matter at hand.

From that idea we got permission from Sam, the alfa of the main pack, to visit down the beach. They wanted to see if we are civil enough to be there as guests if the decision comes to that. I am on that note wasn't so thrilled. Neither Edward but Bella gave her support. She always trusted the wolfs. Even if they can't go there to protect us as the treaty is still set, she allowed Jacob to take us there.

So that week Saturday we were riding in Jacobs car to La Push. Honestly I never thought of going there myself. It never moved my fantasy. On the other hand Renesmee was curious for me as well. She was glued to the window the whole ride. She squealed when she saw the ocean in one corner.