1- The Beginning of The End

"My opinion of you all? You're different. Meet me on the roof in five minutes."

Kakashi Hatake never wanted to be a Sensei in the first place, yet every year the Hokage makes him test a team of immature brats. They never pass, of course, too many of them were far too obsessed with themselves to worry about the people they'd have to entrust their lives to. These three would be no different.

Despite the aforementioned three tolerating each other's presence quite well despite what their Academy reports stated. The last Uchiha was silently sitting between the civilian girl and his Senseis son even though he reportedly hated both of them. The civilian was not hanging off of the Uchiha like he thought she would have been. Instead, she was reading some book to pass the time. And finally, there was Minatos' son. Kakashi had been forbidden to interact with him as he was growing up but he was allowed on his ANBU protection squad and this was completely different from the blondes' usual behavior. He wasn't riling up the Uchiha, nor was he talking the girls head off. He was sitting quietly with the other two, almost dozing off while he read with the pink-haired girl over the Uchihas' shoulder.

Kakashi didn't honestly know what to think. He sat on the roof while he waited for the Genin, going over the previous sight in his head. The door opened quickly, all three leisurely striding closer to him to sit on the stairs in front of him. It didn't take them the full five minutes he knew it took to get onto the roof, but they beat that by almost half. Interesting.

"Introduce yourselves."

The Genin shared a look before the civilian turned to him. "Why don't you go first Sensei? You know, so we can get an idea of what to say."

Kakashi just barely refrained from rolling his eyes. "Fine. My name is Kakashi Hatake. I like a lot of things and I don't dislike a lot of things either. My hobbies? Well, I have some. And my dream for the future? Haven't really thought about it."

The Uchiha smirked, almost venturing into the smile area. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything. I don't have any hobbies and I don't have a dream either."

Kakashi blinked at him before scowling behind his mask. Real mature, Uchiha. The pink-headed girl went next with a sweet smile. "My name is Sakura Haruno. I like to do some stuff and I despise other stuff. My hobbies aren't that fun, and my dream is something I still have yet to figure out!"

Kakashi narrowed his eyes, these kids thought they were smart. The blonde wasn't likely to do something like that, he probably hadn't even caught on yet. However, he had defied the Hatake's expectations not too long ago. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like things and hate others, I don't have hobbies, and my dream is very unlikely to happen."

The Hatake deadpanned. All three of them. Smartasses. He sighed, this team would be hard nuts to crack but Kakashi didn't doubt his abilities.

"Fine be that way. Meet me at training ground three tomorrow morning at seven sharp. Don't be late, and don't eat breakfast unless you plan on throwing it all back up." The Jonin sent them his signature eye smile, and with a small salute he shunshined away. The three Genin were left behind, still sitting on the steps on the Academy's roof.

They all looked at one another. Sakura was the one to voice her opinion first. "So. That was definitely different than the first time around. Kakashi-Sensei didn't even explain the Genin fail rate this time."

Naruto smiled widely, "It's so good to see him again! Especially so young."

"He looks no different than the last time we saw him Naruto. You just want to fuck with him." Sasuke stated. While he wasn't wrong, he wasn't right either. They were all excited to fuck with the man. "Besides, we'll need to at least try to hold back some. We don't know what these bodies can handle. I know Sakura has barely any chakra, and you have absolute shit control over yours."