Move Forward

Y/N dodged an attack from Evolt as he tried to attack him from the side and punched him in the head. Evolt then kicked Y/N in the chest causing him to take a step back. Then Y/N took several punches from Evolt to the chest. Y/N then gave Evolt a headbutt which caused the two to take a few steps back from each other. As this was happening Raven and Vernal manage to avoid Y/N and Evolt's fight as they were about to leave Yang manage to get down to the vault and saw what was happening. Yang soon began to walk towards the fight and was about to help Y/N but was pulled back by Raven.

Raven: No!

Yang: What, Mom! Why are you doing this! Are you really on Cinder's side?!

Raven: I wasn't really on her side Yang, look!

Raven soon presented Yang the relic of knowledge. Yang soon hesitated for a moment and then took it from Raven.

Yang: So, your not on her side.

Raven: No, I've been on your side since day one. I just didn't know how to tell you without blowing my cover. Look, I don't trust Ozpin or this plan he has, but I do trust Y/N. 

Vernal soon came in between the two. 

Vernal: Raven, we need to go! 

As Vernal try to take convince the two to leave Y/N pulled out a vistamp and pressed it.

Kangaroo!

Y/N then placed the vistamp on the side of the driver. 

Absorb: Build

Evolt soon grabbed the handle on the side of his driver and began to crank it.

Ready, go! Evoltic Finish! Ciao!

Y/N then pulled the vistamp on the side.

Kangaroo! Vortex Finish!

The two soon jumped in the air to preform their rider kick as both of their attacks connected Y/N was soon overpowered that Evolt's kick manage to over powered Y/N's attack. Y/N soon fell to the ground on his back and transform back in pain. 

Y/N: Gahh. 

Evolt soon landed on the ground and began to walk towards him. 

Evolt: Heh heh. You were chosen by my creators to save this world?! Pathetic. 

Y/N soon got back up and pressed the button on the top of his driver. 

Access: Odin

Y/N: Don't underestimate me!  I will save Cinder! Henshin!

Y/N soon transformed into Kamen rider Odin. He then pulled a card from his V Buckle and placed the card into his visor.

 He then pulled a card from his V Buckle and placed the card into his visor