𝟟𝟚

Bangchan:“what wrong with jeongin?”

After Seungmin, Changbin, and Jeongin returned to the penthouse, the youngest had locked himself in his room not really a fan of how he felt knowing about his parents today.

That brought everyone's attention, and when Chan asked about what happened, Seungmin explained to him everything from the loan to his father to the backstory.

Minho:“you guys didn't inform us about this”

He was in fact disappointed, he would gladly go with them and give them a hand, he got worried about them while they were out.

Changbin:“we didn't know that it would turn out like this”

And it is true, Changbin thought that he was going to pay off his parents dept and Seungmin would have an ugly reunion with his Father.

But not a million times he would guess that Mr.Kim is related to what happened to Jeongin's parents.

Bangchan:“and your father? Did he contact you after that?”

Seungmin:“he did, he demanded an explanation of why Jeongin suddenly started hitting him and I simply said because he is an a§hole and he deserves it”

They all know that Seungmin hates his fether, and hearing someone calling their father an a§hole is just odd to listen since Minho and Jeongin are orphans, Changbin has parents issues, Jisung love his dad even if he wasn't alive, and Chan being away from his dad but that didn't stop him from calling him every day.

Minho:“did you try talking to him?”

He asked Changbin who pointed at himself and looked at everyone who was focused on him.

Changbin:“why is everyone looking at me?”

He looked back and forth between his friends still pointing at himself.

Bangchan:“because you're the only person Jeongin is comfortable with... take me for example; I never knew about his past until now since I adopted him as my brother and you know that in a matter of a short time after you decide to approach him”

Chan reminded Changbin of the beginning, it was really hard approaching Jeongin and talking to him about stuff other than the gang, that was really difficult to achieve.

Seungmin:“you're the only person Jeongin ever trusted in this gang history”

Changbin felt a bit proud...

Changbin:“well I think I am...”

He knows that his relationship with Jeongin isn't as it used to be, because both became close and he was the one which made Jeongin get closer to the gang members.

Jisung:“he guys, Felix just called me saying he's inviting us to celebrate our mission success at his restaurant”

He came suddenly and informed them about the unplanned celebration.

Minho:“since when do you have his number? and how did Felix know about our mission?”

Jisung:“we're friends since I planned his birthday party and I may or may not have told him, heh...i hope that's okay?”

He turned to look at Chan who shook his head and smiled at him.

Bangchan:“i don't see a problem in celebrating another success so why not go?”

He invited all of his members to go with them saying that it won't hurt celebrating once in a while.

Got to meet Felix after so long, Changbin was excited for this celebration party.