- Pt. 2: Wheels on the Bus -

»»————- 🍼 ————-««

"We took our eyes off of Branch for one second, how did we lose him?!" John asked as he stood on the roof of Rhonda.

He had his goggles over his eyes as he scanned the area for any sign of his baby brother.

Clay had his head in a bush. "This is kind of cliche—"

"Not now Clay!" John yelled.

"Maybe we should ask Poppy and Viva for help?" Bruce suggested.

"No, please! Anything but that!" John and Clay begged. "They'll murder us!"

"Guys, this is no time to be standing around!" Floyd said, genuinely worried about his baby brother.

They began searching high and low, but Branch was no where to be found.

"It's been forever, where could he be?!" Floyd asked, panicked about his missing brother.

Bruce put a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "Relax Floyd, he couldn't have gone far. We'll find him."

Clay looked up at John, who was still standing on the roof of Rhonda. "Yo, John! You think Rhonda could help us out?"

John thought about that. "Hm, I suppose. I'm sure she has Branch's scent."

"Perfect!" Clay replied. He turned to tell the idea to Floyd and Bruce, until...

VROOOM

The noise of Rhonda cranking up interrupted everyone.

John looked down at them. "What's going on down there?"

"I think it's Rhonda, did someone crank her up?" Floyd asked.

"That can't be...if we're all out here, who could've cranked up Rhonda?" Clay asked.

Their heads turned towards the armadillo bus.

Branch's head popped up in the windshield of Rhonda. He was sitting in the drivers seat.

He giggled before toppling down and landing on the gas pedal.

John gulped. "...Help."

Rhonda took off.

"John!" The three brothers yelled before taking off behind Rhonda.

He held on for dear life. "HEEL RHONDA, HEEEEEEEL!!"

Branch was having the time of his life, not knowing the danger he was in.

"DON'T LET ME DIE UP HEREEE!!" John cried out.

"We're coming John!" Floyd called out as they took off after Rhonda.

Bruce was running the best he could. "Curse this Dad bod!"

Rhonda began heading towards the village. If they didn't stop her, she would cause damage for sure.

Floyd was the first to take action. His hair stretched out and wrapped around one of Rhonda's legs.

He tried to hold Rhonda back. "Clay, see if you can get up there to Rhonda's door and get inside! Bruce, you help me hold back Rhonda!"

"Boom! Gotta go fast!" Clay's hair wrapped around him as he formed a ball and rolled towards Rhonda.

Bruce's hair wrapped around Rhonda's other leg. Him and Floyd attempted to pull her back.

Everyone began working together to stop Rhonda.

John saw the village coming closer and closer into view. "Bros, anytime now!"