- Pt. 4: Brother Bonding #2 - (Bruce)

»»————- 🍼 ————-««

"Hm, what's a good place to eat around here?" Bruce asked curiously, looking around at the selection of restaurants.

"Chicken nuggies!" Branch said as he pointed at TrollDonald's.

A troll was tossed out of the window of the fast food restaurant. Bruce gulped nervously.

"Branch, are you sure you don't want to eat anywhere else? What about Trollco Bell? Sure your diaper may explode, but I heard this place is a teensy bit crazy." (At least from my experience—)

"Ice cream!" Branch said happily as he squirmed in the carrier he was in.

"Okay okay, I guess we can go."

Bruce and Branch were the first to bond together. (More like, BAND together. HAHAHAHA, I'm so funny—)

He decided to take the little guy somewhere to eat. He had a big appetite for a baby troll.

As they approached the building, Bruce saw two rats fighting viciously over a french fry.

"Mouse!" Branch pointed at the wrestling rodents.

Bruce shivered in disgust. "Great, just great..."

The two went inside. They could already hear screaming children and customers complaining about their orders being wrong.

"...It's worse than I thought."

"Chicken nuggies!"

They went over to the counter, where a lifeless-looking employee stood.

Branch pointed. "Dead inside!"

"That's right Branch." Bruce said, patting the little trolls head.

The employee did a frog blink. "Welcome to hell— I mean TrollDonald's. How can we ruin your order today...?"

"Ice cream!" Branch screamed happily.

The employee frog blinked again. "Our ice cream machine doesn't work and it's definitely not because we either won't fix it or we just eat all the ice cream ourselves..."

"...What?" Bruce asked, not believing a restaurant like this actually existed.

"Dead inside!" Branch said again.

The chaos in there seemed to be growing. "Where the heck is your manager? Look at this place! There is literally a family of rats in the corner." Bruce asked.

"...I can't remember why I work here—"

Being someone who worked in a restaurant, this was a nightmare for Bruce.

"You know what, I'll deal with this." Bruce said before going behind the counter. Branch went along for the ride.

The employees were struggling to calm the group of complaining customers, somehow oblivious to the trolls who just went into their kitchen—

"Let's show them how it's done baby bro." Bruce put a TrollDonald's hat on Branch's head.

"Yay!" Branch cheered.

Bruce got to work on fixing the customers orders. The complaining customers had their food brought to them in minutes.

He opened the play area as all the crack headed children zoomed inside, plus he got rid of the family of rats.

The father rat squeaked angrily as they were thrown outside. "You hoodlums!"

The lifeless employees looked in amazement. Was this the hero they needed all along?