- Pt. 3: Brother Bonding -

»»————- 🍼 ————-««

(This part will be a little short for the longer parts that will be contributing to it...)

Floyd had gathered everyone in the living room of the bunker. "Alright, obviously you all need a little help getting to know baby Branch."

John was busy helping Clay remove the traps from his body. "That child is evil! This must be revenge for the pranks we did!"

"Have you guys ever thought about bonding with our baby brother?" Floyd asked, holding Branch out to them.

The little troll giggled, knowing he could destroy them if he wanted to.

John and Clay cowered in fear. Bruce laughed at this. "Don't tell me you're scared of a little baby?"

Clay hid behind the couch. "That thing is a demon!"

Floyd shook his head. "Well, Branch is only and baby now and he doesn't know any better."

"Also, I've noticed something he does. He goes to a different brother for a specific purpose." Floyd put down the little troll.

Branch's little tummy growled. He crawled towards Bruce. "For example, he goes to Bruce when he's hungry, or if he needs a diaper change."

The little troll reached for his big brother, who was lounging lazily. "Bababa." He babbled.

Bruce reached into his hair and brought out a cookie. "Fresh from my restaurant, enjoy baby bro."

Branch squealed happily. He took the cookie and inhaled it.  His big, adorable eyes traveled over to Clay, who was still hiding behind the couch.

"Clay, he goes to you when he wants to play or be entertained." Floyd continued his explanation.

"For real? It's been so long since I've been the fun and entertaining type." Clay said as he came out of hiding.

The little troll went towards his brother and sat down. He looked up at him and waited patiently.

Clay thought about it. "Hm, I guess I could try something." He decided to try something. His hair wrapped around him as he formed a ball.

Branch tilted his head in curiosity. He poked the lime green ball.

Clay jumped out. "Pop goes the Putt Putt Troll!"

This made the little troll giggle and clap his hands. They continued their little game as Branch's laughter filled the room.

Clay didn't think this was half bad. He had more fun ideas for his baby brother now.

They began playing more games, like hide-and-seek, tag, patty cake, and more.

"Yeah! Let's turn up the heat baby bro!" Clay turned on some music.

♪ I like big butts and I cannot lie! ♪

♪ You other brothers can't deny! ♪

Branch laughed and danced around, his innocent mind not knowing what the lyrics are about.

"Boom! That's what I'm talking about Branch!" Clay cheered.

"Clay, this isn't appropriate for a baby troll." Floyd said.

"Oh come on Floyd, what harm can one song do?—"

"Big butts! Big butts!" The little troll screamed happily.

Clay facepalmed. Floyd slapped his forehead.

Branch got tired from all the dancing. He yawned and rubbed his little eyes. He waddled over to his oldest brother.

"Perfect timing, now he's onto JD. As you can see, he goes to you when he's sleepy." Floyd said, continuing his explanation.

"Yeah, I can see why. I love a good nap." John said as he watched the tired baby came over to him.

Clay snickered. "That's because you're old, John."

"I'm not that old, now go simp over Viva or something." John said in annoyance.

Clay was caught off guard by the assumption. "Me? Simp over Viva? I don't know what you're talking about, hahaha!"

A picture of the blondie herself fell out of Clay's hair. This didn't go unnoticed by any of his brothers.

John pointed out the picture. "Ha! I knew it!"

"You seen nothing!" Clay said, grabbing the picture and forming into his protective ball.

Branch tugged on John's pants leg. "Jon Jon." He said tiredly.

He eventually carried the baby troll. "Not surprised that you're tired. Anyone would be after causing mayhem in the last few hours."

The little troll closed his eyes and prepared to sleep. His head rested against his brothers' chest.

John felt a tug at his heart strings as he watched his baby brother rest against him.

"Uh, John? You alright?" Floyd asked.

"Y-Yep! Perfectly fine." He replied, looking like he was about to cry.

Bruce seemed amused at this. "I thought I'd never see the day. John has gone soft."

Branch let out a cute little yawn and snuggled into his brothers' chest.

"...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, HOW CAN ONE BE SO CUTEEE?!!" John yelled as he held and cried over the little troll.

The three other brothers just watched confusingly as their oldest brother cried.

Branch put a pacifier into John's mouth to stop his crying. The little troll giggled and pat his brothers' head in a comforting manner.

He blinked as the pacifier was put into his mouth. He just shrugged and sucked on it.

"OKAY, moving on." Floyd said. "I'm saying, each of you should spend these last hours bonding with Branch."

He looked at the clock. "It's currently 6:00 PM. Each of you can spend about an hour and a half with him."

"What about you Floyd?" Bruce asked.

"Don't worry about me, I'm sure me and Branch's bond is stronger than ever. How do you think I know all of these things about him?"

"He's got a point Bruce." Clay said.

"Well, if you say so." Bruce said.

"Now that we've got everything managed, who's taking Branch first?—"

A loud snore, followed by a mini snore, interrupted Floyd. The snores were from John and Branch.

"AUUUUUGGGGHHHH."

"auuuuugggghhhhh."

"...Maybe we should wait until they wake up."

TO BE CONTINUED