Just Breathe

I jump when the bathroom door opens. Draco's hair dripping wet as steps out in nothing but his pants.

His blue eyes met mine, him looking confused and conflicted, making me feel worse for what I did.

"I'm sorry." I say quickly.

"I shouldn't have said anything. I should have just said I didn't want to bet anyone." I say rambling.

"I just didn't know how else to get you to see why. I'm not really good at expressing myself sometimes. This position pumping through me is making me say literally everything that pops into my head and I just wanted you to get that I couldn't- didn't want to play with your emotions. Despite what I said I care about you kinda- Just I know you get a lot of crap from home and I didn't want you to get hurt at school and I-."

"Y/N!" Draco says cutting me off makes me realize he has said my name more then once.

"Sorry." I say smiling at him. Feeling embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine." He says moving to sit on the end of the bed once more.

"Really? Because I feel like I took all the fun out of our relationship."

"What relationship?"

"You know the teasing one. I enjoyed bugging you."

"Well you definitely knew how to tease a guy."

"Sorry." I say biting my lip.

"You're not and that's okay. You like teasing guys and that's who you are." He says not looking at me.

"No I don't. I like bugging you yeah but I'm not a tease."

"Really? If I asked you to kiss me right now would you."

"No!" I say quickly shocked he would ask it.

"Exactly."

"What the hecks wrong with you? Why are you mad at me?"

"Because you told me I'm the monster I've been worried I would become." He says, glaring at me.

"You're not a monster Draco. Dramatic sure but a monster no."

"You don't know that. You don't know what I have to become."

"What are you talking about?"

"Forget it. Forget I said anything. I'm leaving." He says, getting up and heading to the door.

"Wait!" I say jumping up and following after him.

I grab his arm before he touches the handle.

"You can't."

"Why? Afraid you'll be stuck to me all day?" He asks, facing the door.

"No. I know you don't want the school to see you with me. Don't do that to yourself."

"You think that's what I'm worried about?"

"You can't lose. It would bother you. I know it."

"Oh so you know me so well now?" He snaps.

"No, I know you are mad about something but it's not being locked in this room with me."

"I would rather be anywhere else than in here with you."

"Really? Okay then leave." I say letting go of his arm.

"Oh my gosh what do you bloody want from me. First you want me to stay and now you want me to leave." He says spinning around to face me.

"I want you to calm down. Maybe tell me what's eating you."

"Like you care."

"Well I actually do."