𝟟𝟛

Hyunjin:“are they coming?”

He asked, Felix actually called him to join them and despite the artist having a busy schedule he would always make time for his adorable best friend.

Felix:“yes, jisung called me again and said they are in their way”

He said while baking a lot of brownies, because everyone in that penthouse loved his brownies so he's making extra for everyone.

Hyunjin:“why suddenly make a celebration for them when you don't support their work”

That causes the chef to stop what he's doing and turn to Hyunjin.

Felix:“I know the path hyung chose is wrong but that before I understand his purpose of starting this gang”

He answered while taking off his gloves, plastic mask, and apron to speak comfortably with Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:“what is it?”

Felix:“Jisung told me that there's this organization that they are after actually killed his father and the only person who knows the killer was our dad”

He never thought in a million years that his brother would actually start a gang because of their father, he always misjudged him and now he feels guilty for giving Chan the cold shoulder since he was still a senior in high school.

Hyunjin:“what happened to your dad?”

Felix:“when the organization knows about our father they take his law firm company away from him leaving only 3% of the company shares which my dad managed to buy for us to complete our studies but Chan opened a casino and started owning money at a young age”

Telling his best friend the same story he heard from Jisung made his heart get heavy.

Hyunjin:“but how did they know about your dad and jisung's dad alliance?”

Felix:“one of my dad's trusted friends and lawyer was actually one of the organization members and stabbed him in the back”

He could now understand why his brother chose to work rather than study because it would take less time to achieve his revenge.

Hyunjin:“so Chan-hyung isn't a horrible mob boss and SKZ is a gang that only seeks revenge for justice”

Felix nodded and that made him glad that Chan didn't turn out to be horrible as Hyunjin claims.

Felix:“I never asked hyung about his reasons and I always blame him for using our dad's shares in something illegal but now I understand and feel guilty”

He wants to apologize, Chan doesn't deserve to be treated like that from him, when he was always the one who supported him the most, the one who always was by his side.

If Chan was like the way Felix thought of him as, he wouldn't be here at this huge restaurant and with a huge success without him.

Hyunjin:“you don't hate the gang like you used to be”

Felix nods again as he smiles.

Felix:“yes...i don't hate the gang anymore”

.

.

.

.

.

Just after the gang arrived and was welcomed by Felix and Hyunjin.

Chan walked towards him to say "hi" to his brother because he was busy with mafia work and he failed to make time to visit him.

But what he didn't expect is him being hugged by Felix right at that moment.

And it wasn't like any hug, it was the type of hugs that Chan liked to receive from his brother.

Bangchan:“woah... you didn't hug me like this since you were in high school”

He hugged him back, then got a hit on his shoulder from his brother.

Felix:“shut up and accept it”

When the brothers were having their brotherly time, another kid who almost grew up with them, was watching from afar while eating his nails.

Jeongin:“tch...i thought I would never see this aga—”

He was cut midway because someone hugged him from behind. Wrapping his arms around his shoulder.

Changbin:“you don't have to be jealous of them anymore, you've got me now and you can hug me whenever you want”

Jeongin was embarrassed again looking here and there, where his eyes couldn't escape the two brothers but Changbin managed to turn him around so both were now facing each other, then he hugged him from the front.

Jeongin:“why do you always do stuff without taking my constant...”

Changbin:“you looked very bothered while you were watching them, and I don't want to see you like that”

That made Jeongin get quiet after what Changbin told him and let himself be hugged by the older.

Hyunjin:“it seems like they got close after that argument”

Seeing them again since the last visit to them at the penthouse, both look very very close after that serious argument they had.

Seungmin:“what argument?”

He was confused about which argument Hyunjin was talking about so he asked him.

Hyunjin:“it happened a week ago, Changbin was mad at Jeongin for not being serious about their friendship”

He also told him how Changbin grabbed Jeongin by his collar and yelled at him and threw him very harshly on the couch and stormed out from the training room very angry that results Jeongin to follow him.

Seungmin:“I see... but they are refusing to date stating that they both like each other as friends and nothing more”

That caused Hyunjin to widen his eyes and drop his forks that he was eating with.

Hyunjin(cough):“wha—*cough* what a waste *cough* they actually look happy and cute together”

He put the plate down and drank water.

Minho:“look who is speaking, the one who's a coward to confess to Felix”

That caused Hyunjin to spit out his water.

Hyunjin(complaining):“I CAN'T RISK RUIN MY FRIENDSHIP WITH HIM”

Minho just rolled his eyes from that nonsense because both Hyunjin and Felix like each other and them confessing would only lead them to something amazing.

Then Jisung who was silent the whole time, turned to Seungmin and asked...

Jisung:“Seungmin, I was wondering... do you wish for Jeongin and Changbin to date and become boyfriends?”

Seungmin took a sip from his alcoholic drink and then he answered with...

Seungmin:“no comments”

And left Jisung hanged.