Chapter 1

Rm stops his car near his friends home and in instant his younger son get's out of the car shouting

''BABYBEAR''

A lesbian couple opened the door as their 7 year old cute boy ran towards a 10 year old boy, throwing his whole weight but the older tightly catched him with a wide bunny smile.

Kim Lisa and kim jinnie are a married couple who live happily with their little son kim taehyung.

Yes, tae is their own child cause lisa is a transgender.

They are best friend with namjin couple since their high school, like bestest friends.

''Hyung, I missed you...''

Tae whined with a pout as he looked up at his hyung who is taller then him.

''Aww, my baby bear. Forgive your hyung, he was not able to come to you  because of homework but now i came here cause my babybear will come and stay with his hyung tonight.''

Tae's eyes widened as he happily hugged kook and ran near his parents.

''Emmoa, mumma can I go with my jungkookie hyung?''

Lisa and jinnie who was standing at the door chuckled after looking at their son who was giving cute puppy eyes, trying to make them agree.

''Off course tae baby. But be a good boy.''

Tae nodded at his parents and immediately started pulling his Hyung towards kook's parents car but stopped when he saw kook's emmoa and appa kissing each other while standing outside the car.

In next second he started crying making the couple broke their kiss with a panick as they listened tae's cry.

''Baby don't cry.''

Lisa said as she rubbed her son's back who was hugging his hyung tightly while crying saying,

''J-joonie appa was eating jin emmoa.... He will k-kill jinnie emmoa.''

Jin and rm blushed in the embarrassment when they felt kook looked at them, a little annoyed.

''No my baby, I was not killing jinnie emmoa. We do this to our special person who we love and adore like I love my wife and your emmoa and appa love each other.''

''Really?''

Tae asked as he looked at his hyung for confirmation who nodded with a smile while softly wiping tae's tears.

''Yes, my tae bear. Now stop crying.''

''Hyung I also love you so I can do this with you too? ...''

Jungkook bite his lips as a shy smile make it's way on his lips while lisa sat down infront of his son,softly helding tae's little hands and said

''No baby, this is a special kiss,you can only kiss your wifey like this, not any of your friend.''

Tae pouted at his appa then looked at his hyung who was looking down.

Kook felt his heart hurt after listening lisa mumma's words.

''Then my hyung is my wifey.''

Kook's doe eyes sparkled at this!

While everyone laughed as jinnie too sat near his baby to match their height just to play along with her innocent baby.

''My baby tae, for that you have to ask for your jungkookie's hyung constant and you should have a ring too as you proposed him to be your wife who is also a partner for your whole life.''

''Really?

Tae again innocently asked but this time to everyone and a frown came on his cute face when they nodded in a dramatic way but our innocent baby believed it and made a little ran inside his home.