Chapter 5

The whole jeon family was sitting in their living area enjoying their family talk when a middle aged couple came there and greeted them making jimin and jin confused.

While namjoon and yoongi greeted them back warmly as yoongi told them to take a sit infront of them.

''I am sorry but who are they joon?''

Jin asked with a soft smile to not make the stranger couple uncomfortable.

''How can you forget him darling. He is lisa's younger brother kim Ryan and she is his wife kim Miso.''

Jin looked at them surprisingly but got confused when he saw how ryan and miso smile dulls when they listen lisa's name but shrugged it when they both greeted him.

''Woww, you really changed Ryan.''

''But you are still so beautiful my wwh hyung.''

They laughed at ryan compliment while jimin made a quick run towards Jungkook's room just to brag inside, startling the peacefully working jungkook.

''Kookie, come with me.''

''No chim, I am busy right now.''

''Jungkook just stop going through these old phone numbers and addresses. We have even went to some adresses but got nothing. They are useless.''

Jungkook throw his laptop on floor in anger as he got frustrated knowing jimin is saying truth.

These things are useless. He know, these things won't be able to take him to his babybear but that string called hope is making him dig into these useless numbers and adresses just in hope that maybe, he would get a hint cause he don't know how should he find his baby.

The People he contacted just answered him that, they don't know, some even forget tae and his parents like they were not their friends and relatives.

''Then where should I find my baby chim? What should I do to find him? I don't even know from where I should start cause all I get is nothing like they all just vanished in the air.''

''It was until now kookie cause appa and yoongi hyung has already got the person who will take us to your Taehyung.''

Jungkook's pained and hurtful  expression got replaced by a bright smile as stood up from his coach and asked about that person.

'' Taehyung's uncle and aunty are sitting in our living area.''

''YOU F*CKER STOP THERE.''

Jimin shouted as he glared at the way Jungkook just now ran after pushing him away as he was standing infront of jungkook.

When Jungkook reached down in living area, he greeted them politely but the sudden shout from Miso made everyone startled as they looked at her in worry.

''AHH.... JEON JUNGKOOK.''

Miso shut her mouth by her hands when she felt everyone's stare at her.

'''I - I am sorry, it's just that I saw my idol infront of me so suddenly that the shout slipped out from my tongue.''

''Not an embrassing moment again god. please.''

Ryan whispered to himself as he gave them apologized look who were actually finding it funny.

''Miso can you please stop for a moment. How can a shout slip from tongue and Why are you even acting like a surprised one when from morning I am saying that maybe we will meet your jeon Jungkook too, so please be excited but not over exited.''

''Shut up kim Ryan. You said maybe-you know M-A-Y-B-E. Not SURELY.''

''Like you wasn't knowing from earlier.''