Chapter 8

Jin stood up and went near his husband when he saw rm coming inside.

''What doctor said, joon?''

Jin asked but got nothing in reply as namjoon just stare at all of them blankly.

''Say something appa.''

Yoongi said as he too stood up and went near namjoon.

''Your silence is scaring me namjoon....please answer me...''

''Do you all want to see our kookie alive?''

''A-appa, why are you asking this? Did Doctor said something?''

''Because that's what doctor asked me jimin.''

''B-but joon he said our baby is out of danger now.''

''Remember jin, some minutes ago you said us to forget Taehyung but now I am saying if you want to forget Taehyung then forget that you have a son named jungkook too. (Went near jungkook's sleeping figure) he is dieing jin. His love is now killing him. (Started caressing kook's messy hairs) He don't need us, he need Taehyung. His heart only demanding taehyung for healing himself, and he will get him. (Took Jungkook's hand kissed it) sorry for betrayal I am gonna do baby but I need to do this.''

''Appa what are you saying? What are you gonna do now?''

Yoongi asked sensing something wrong.

''I will bring taehyung for my son.''

''B-but appa, tae is no more in this world then how?''

''You will know soon jimin..... Yoongi call Ryan and inform him that I will visit their home in 1 hour for some important talks.''

''Joon, what are you going to do, please atleast tell me.please joon...''

Rm softly hugged his wife and planted a kiss on his forehead Saying,

''Just trying to buy our son's happiness.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was next morning when jimin listened some soft groans which disturbed his sleep.

He looked at sound source which take away his all sleepiness away as he saw jungkook woking up.

''EMMOA, APPA, YOONI, JUNGKOOK IS WAKING UP.''

Jimin shouted as soon as he went near the door where everyone was sitting whole night.

Even though yoongi told rm and jin to go home and rest but they didn't aggree and stay with yoongi outside the room as only one person was allowed to stay inside the room with the patient.

Jungkook struggled to open his eyes as his whole body was paining like hell.

When he finally opened his eyes, he saw his family members surrounding him

He looked around and then at his own self which made him confuse.

''I-i was i-in home.....g-gun.... m-y b-bab-ybe-bear.''

Jungkook's eyes watered as he remembered what happened before he lost his consensus.

''No no don't cry my baby. Your Taebear is alive.''

Jungkook looked rm with his teary doe eyes, wanting his appa to say this isn't a fake hope but the truth.

''Yes, my kookie. Your babybear is alive. Actually tae said ryan and miso to prank you and all of us because he was angry at us for leaving him alone. That accident actually happens kookie where jinnie and lisa died not Taehyung but he become all alone as none of us even tried to contact him so he prank us to take his little revenge.''

Jungkook hugged his appa with loud cry but this time happy tears because he believe his appa who has never lied to him no matter what.

His body was paining with his each movement but still he didn't felt any pain as all he wants now is to see his baby.

''Don't be angry on him okk, Forgive Taehyung.''

''I can never be angry at my babybear appa. Just please let me see him. I wanna hug him appa. Please bring my babybear here appa. I-is he outside? I will go to him.... Ahhh.....''

Jungkook closed his eyes as unbearable pain ran through his body when he suddenly tries to step on the floor.

''BABY NO... First let doctor do your check up, then we will meet taehyung.''

''No emmoa, I need to see my babybear.''

''Taehyung will hate himself if he saw you in this condition baby. He will think, he is the reason of all this happened with you. He don't even know that you are in hospital. He just know that you got angry on him for this prank. He will come here at evening with ryan and miso as I talked with ryan and said to lie that you fainted because of weak health.''

Jungkook nodded as he silently let doctors do their work.

He wants to hold Taehyung in his arms but the thought that Tae will hate himself or cry if he saw him in this condition stops Jungkook.

He better dies to see his baby cry or hating himself.

And it's just the matter of 11-12 hours then he will have his babybear all for himself.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Appa, we are doing it wrong with kook. What if he got to know that the person we introduce as taehyung is not taehyung actually? What if he got to know that prank was actually a truth and what we are doing is betray.... I am not getting good feeling regarding this, it's scaring him.''

''Don't be scared hubby..... Kook don't know how Taehyung sounds and look now. He has seen tae in childhood and  every person's face changes when they become adult. Jungkook would never be able to know this. We should be happy Instead that kai agreed to help us and become a fake Taehyung.''

Jimin assured Yoongi who was still not convinced and was looking scared for the outcome of this betray.

''Don't think this much yooni. We will just keep it secret until Jungkook don't fall for bogum and move on from taehyung. Once he fall in love with kai, we will tell him the whole truth. Maybe he would get a little angry or sad but as kook will already in love with kai, he will forgive us very shortly. Don't take stress, we are not betraying our kookie but making his future full of happiness and we all know kai is a good person. He will take care Jungkook.''

As jin hugged his older son who nodded but kept looking at his baby brother through window.

He have a feeling that something will go wrong. He has seen the depth of love jungkook have for Taehyung. It won't be easy to trick jungkook regarding his love.

Yoongi knows, dead person can't come back now but his brother have a long live ahead.

So for the happiness of Jungkook and his family he agreed to be silent and let rm do how he has planned.

_________________________

Thanks for reading.💞💗

Please cope up with me,my butterflies. I have a life outside wattpad too. So Please Don't be angry on your poor author for late update.

I won't give reason regarding this so just a hint:-I am a science stream student( with regular college🙂).

Keep me motivating guyys and take care.💓❣️

Love you my angels.❤️❤️✨

.

.

💜💜