Chapter 6

The living room where the laugh was echoed just few minutes before was all silent.

Everyone in jeon family was shocked.

Jimin looked at namjoon and jin who was frozed by the information but something strike his mind as he instantly looked at Jungkook and went near him.

''R-ryan, this is serious. If that lisa or jinnie has said to pull this prank on us then Please over it right now.''

Jin sternly said hating the words miso said right now. He swear if this is prank he is really going to beat the sh*t out of them.

But he is also praying to god that this came out as a prank cause if this is truth then he don't know if his younger son will be able to take this or not.

''Yes, ryan and miso. This is not the right time for your stupid pranks. Just over it already.''

Rm anger could be listened in his voice.

''Why will I prank about their death hyung. They were my family which I have lost. I still remember it clearly, how badly their car blasted after colliding with the truck coming from opposite side. My nonna died infront of my eyes but I couldn't do anything. I was helpless hyung so much helpless.''

Ryan cried as he got hugged by his wife who rubbed his back slowly to make him calm.

''When it happened?''

''12 years ago when we were going to admit tae in his hostel. They were in other car as tae was throwing tantrums to talk jungkook and creating mess, so they told us to follow them with other car as after dropping tae we directly had to leave for our work.''

Miso explained as she wiped the tear which rolled down from her eyes remembering that horrified day.

''K-kookie, jungkook, JUNGKOOK.''

The sudden shout of jimin catches everyone attention as they looked towards kook who was just standing there being all lost with no emotion, not even tears in his eyes and this is what scared them.

''Jungkook look at me, please say something.''

Jimin jerked kook hardly to pull him out of his shocked form but nothing effects on him, no matter how much jimin was jerking and shouting.

This make whole jeon family panick as they hurriedly gets near jungkook while jin tries to make his son face and focus on him.

''Kookie baby, please cry but don't hold your emotions, baby look Emmoa is getting sacred. please baby let your tears fall, your Emmoa is here for you please baby. Don't hold back.''

Jungkook finally looked at jin but there was no shine in his eyes.

''H-h left me emmoa. My babybear just left me alone in this world.''

''No kookie, why are you saying this. We are here for you.''

Yoongi tries to console his brother who was not even thinking anything right.

He was just lost in the thought of his babybear's death.

''B-but hyung, I lived all this year Just for my baby who leave me years ago then why I am alive until now. I should go to my babybear.''

Kook was looking everywhere manickly until his eyes falls on the his parents room.

''B-baby don't say like this. Think about us baby, Please.

Jin cried as he held his younger son tightly.

''You are not understanding emmoa. I..I  promised him that we will meet. I have to keep my promise emmoa.M-my babybear must be waiting for me, I need to go to him. I need to....''

He just ran towards there room and opened the small cabinet pulling out the gun.

He can't live now. He don't have any right to take another breath when his live has died already.

Now Only his death can give his babybear to him, so he need to die.

Jungkook was going to click the trigger but a slap landed on his left cheek making the gun fall from his hand and in instant yoongi took the gun hiding it behind.

Rm hugged his son and caressed his cheeks where he slapped before as he tries to handle him softly.

''Kookie, I will bring back your babybear. I promise.''

''NO, YOU CAN'T. No one can. He is far away, where only my death can make me together with him.

Jungkook pushed rm away from him as he finally broke into loud cries.

Now every single breath is chocking him.

Why no one is understanding him? He want to be with his love but no is letting him be with his baby.

''Please, Let me die or kill me, please, I am begging you emmoa. Please don't want to live, kill me please.''

''I have given birth to you baby how can you even ask me to kill you. We are your family baby, please don't try to leave us alone.''

Jin tries to hug kook who back away, shaking his head vigorously.

''No emmoa, I need to go to my babybear. I promised him emmoa that I will come back to him and his wifey won't broke his promise, no I won't. I w-will go to m-my baby..I-i I wi-il.....''

Jungkook started breathing heavily as his clinched his chest area feeling unbearable pain there before he faint's in his appa arms.

''CALL THE DOCTOR YOONGI.''

Rm carried his fainted son in his arms and ran towards his car with jin beside him.

While jimin wiped his tears and went towards ryan and miso who was looking to much worried by the circumstances happened infront of them.

''Sorry uncle and aunty but please for now leave from here.''

''It's alright son but why does Taehyung's death effects Jungkook soo much.''

'' because of love. He waited all this years in the hope of meeting his taehyung and starting a beautiful life with him but knowing that his that taehyung is not even in this world, He-he is not able to take it. I don't even know he will be able to live again or not.''

Jimin started crying badly knowing his best friend's life ended even before starting.

''You two should go now uncle, aunty. We are also leaving for hospital. Should I drop You two also?''

Yoongi asked while he tries to calm his wife.

He himself is scared for his baby brother but he have to be strong for his family.

''No son, we will go by our own. I hope Jungkook get well soon.''

Yoongi nodded and leave from there with jimin beside him.

''That boy seems in too much love. Hope nothing bad happens with him.''

'' love is really cruel...... let's go ryan. She must be waiting.''

Ryan nodded as they also left for their house.

_______________________________

Thanks for reading. 💞💗

GUYYS, I Cried When I Myself Read It Last Time Before Updating.

So Tell Me, Did I Succeeded In Making You Guyys Cry.?...?

Love you and take care my butterflies. ❤️🦋❤️

.

.

💜💜