𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

The moment the clock strikes 12 in the middle of the night, you sneak away from beside the sleeping Maleficent.

You arrive at Toothless's room to find the child sound asleep. You carefully pick him up from the bed so as not to wake him up.

Honestly, you feel like universe traveling is not the best choice.

But you will keep trying your luck until you find a way back home or end up in a sane universe where the characters are not lovesick.

Ok, now you need to think of the universe you are going to travel to.

Tarzan?

Nah, the jungle life while caring for a child is not easy.

Shrek?

Hmm...yeah, you are not going to take that risk...yet.

Peter Pan?

You remember Adrian saying that he represents Peter Pan also, so it's not an available choice at all.

Mulan?

Absolutely a bad choice due to the fact that you might end up on the battlefield.

While thinking for a minute or two about where to go, you finally decide on the perfect destination.

"We shall head off to the Rise Of The Guardians"

°°°

"You can see me?"

"I don't know, can I?" you inquire innocently as you hold Toothless, who seems happy at the appearance of Jack Frost.

"Hello," Toothless says, waving his tiny hand at the personification of winter.

Jack smiles and waves back at the small child before looking at you.

"Is he your son?"

You wanted to say 'no,' but the way Toothless is staring at you with his big eyes forced you to say...

"Yes, he is my son."

"What is his name?"

"Toothless," the child exclaims, making Jack surprised.

"His name is actually Toothless?" Jack asks, trying to confirm.

"His father had a thing for strange names" you state nervously.

"Had?"

You nod your head slowly, pretending to be sad as you look down at the ground.

"Yes, sadly, my husband passed away a month ago and his cruel family threw us out on the streets" you explain.

"But daddy is alive" Toothless says, confused.

You quickly lean towards Jack and whisper into his ear.

"I told him his father went on a business trip" you lie.

Jack listens attentively, looking at you sympathetically. He feels sorry for you and the child, wondering how he could help.

"How about you stay at my place...well, I'm not sure it's really a suitable place for a mother and her child but it will do"

Toothless puts his arms up in the direction of the white haired spirited, as a sign of wanting to be picked up

"Up" Toothless demands childishly.

Jack feels like Toothless is similar to his younger sister, so he decided to comply with the child's order and pick him up.

"Papa"

The child says, wrapping his small arms around Jack's neck.

While your mouth drops in shock at what he just called Jack.

'Wow, he forgot about Maleficent so quickly'

You don't notice your father watching from afar, fury raising in his chest.

Alex, doesn't understand how you could have possibly had a child in a short notice.

Instead, now he will have to add his 'grandson' to his abduction plan.