𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"You still haven't told me that much about you."

"I'm tired of repeating myself over and over again; just call me (Y/N), and the rest will be revealed when I trust you."

"You didn't say anything to begin with, so how are you going to repeat yourself?"

Isaiah points out, which made you understand his right to know about you. 

You also want to meet Bruno to talk about your mother.

"Ok, listen, my name is (Y/n) (L/n), and I have the power to travel to the other dimensions or rather universes, and no, it isn't a magical miracle like your powers" 

You decided to use your mother's last name instead of your father's to see the older Madrigal's reaction to it, whether he knows her or not.

And it seems like he knows the woman because, as soon as you reveal your last name and power, his eyes widen.

"We have been waiting for you." 

With that, Isaiah drags you behind him to his home before you can ask what he meant.

°°°

You know now what he meant.

"Mom? You are alive!"

You exclaim happily as you rush to her, hugging her tightly. She smiles and hugs you back.

"I missed you so much; I can't believe you are really here and alive," you stutter out.

The whole situation feels like a dream for you, not noticing how her hand slides up and down your back as she sniffs you.

Wait, why is your mother sniffing you?

"Camilo, let go of my daughter."

You look over her shoulder to see your real mother standing over there, with Bruno trailing behind her.

You immediately push Camilo away as he transforms back into his original form.

This Camilo looks older than his movie version and is more attractive.

"Why did you do that?" you ask him.

"Because, I couldn't miss the chance to hug a pretty girl" Camilo replies.

"Or because you are a creep" Isaiah clarified.

"What? Are you not going to hug me just like you did to him? or is it only a one-time thing?' She teases you.

"Of course, but first, you have to tell me, How are you alive?"

"Let us just say I tricked your father in my own way."

"Why didn't you search for me then? When you knew I was in danger?"

Your mother smiles and walks up to you with a smile, before placing her hands on your shoulders.

Your mother walks up to you, a warm and loving smile on her face, her hands reaching out to rest gently on your shoulders.

She has a very loving gaze on you, and you can sense her pride and love for all that you have gone through.

"I only wanted you to discover your powers, sweetie"

Her answer didn't please you at all.

"That's it? You wanted me to discover my powers?" You ask, disbelief clearly in your voice.

"Do you have any idea what it was like for me?"

You look at her, trying to read her face for any sign of regret.

But she only continues grinning at you 

"I did what is best for you"

Maybe Alex isn't that bed of parents after all.

Or maybe it is just that both your parents are horrible.