𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

The prince somehow managed to capture you and Aladdin in the end.

He threw Aladdin in the dungeons, and you were brought to his chamber to be punished.

"How many times should I whip you a fifty or a hundred?"

Prince Jamal mocks you while brandishing a long whip, which you were certain would inflict painful, open wounds on your back when he was done.

"None," you respond, trying to stay calm.

"None?" Jamal is amused by your answer.

"Yes, none. If you are an honourable prince, you will know that you have no reason to torture me." 

The Arabian prince chuckles at you, tilting his head in delight at the state you are in.

Just sitting on your knees in front of him while being all tied up to prevent your escape is something the prince finds enjoyable.

"Who said I was honorable?"  Jamal teases, twirling the whip around.

As the prince twirls the whip around, the sound reverberates throughout the room, reminding you of the pain yet to come. 

You close your eyes and take a deep breath to think of a way to get out of this.

The prince takes a step closer to you, his whip still twirling in his hand. With a wide grin, he leans in close and whispers,

"I think I'll start with fifty."

But before he can whip you, a guard rushes in to announce the escape of Aladdin. 

Jamal glares at you in anger, then follows after the guard to search for the missing prisoner.

Yet he makes sure to lock the doors, so you don't think about running away.

You took the chance and rushed towards the balcony.

Only to find that there is no way you can jump from such a high height and survive.

 However, you want to try one thing.

Like when you feel in danger, you travel to other universes.

Genie told you that this is how your mother traveled to other universes, so why not try this out.

What makes you 99% percent this would work is simply the fact that it happened with you back at the ' The Rise of the Guardians'

You stand on the edge of the of the balcony.

And like an idiot, you throw yourself from it.

°°°

"Am I in Paradise?"

You say to yourself when you notice that you are laying on a bed of flowers.

In the air.

Suddenly the flowers falls causing you to fall.

But not on the ground, instead in strong arms.

Arms that belongs to the male version of Isabela Madrigal.

"That was close, don't you agree?"

Isaiah grins down at you, trying to enchant you with his charming looks.

As you look up at Isaiah's handsome face, you realize just how close you came to death.

You quickly recover your bearings and shake off the daze you were caught in before.

"Thank you for catching me," you say, grateful for the help.

Isaiah leans down and helps you to your feet, and you can't help but notice the strength in his arms even if he seems slim.

"How did you appear out of nowhere?" Isaiah asks curiously.

"The same way you made a bed out of flowers"

The older boy eyes grows big at your words.

"You have a miracle?"

"No, more like a curse"