𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

You find yourself back in time, and to be specific...

... Beauty and The Beast timeline.

All because of Mickey.

HE STRIPPED AWAY YOUR POWERS as revenge for what your father did to him.

Actually, he cursed you to be more honest.

And to break the curse, you need the stereotypical true love's kiss.

"My life is a mess, Gaston"

You admit to the French dark haired man as he offers you a drink.

"You don't need to look at life in a negative way when you are with me, you need to only to focus on one positivity"

You raise an amused eyebrow at the confident.

"Which is...?"

"Me"

Gaston's ego  is golden, the man is narcissistic beyond imagination.

And hot.

You met him, while walking around town, not knowing what timeline Mickey threw you into.

He took you with him calling you 'beautiful' and offered to show you around.

When you rejected his offer, he just decided to drag you with him to the tavern.

And after drinking two cups, you spill out all your secrets.

Surprisingly, he wasn't shocked.

You don't wether Gaston didn't understand what you told or it's just that didn't pay attention to begin with.

But it is better this way, at least you don't have tp explain anything anymore.

"I can hardly believe that you are in your early twenties, unmarried and with no children"

Gaston admits, gulping down his drink in one go.

"And you are in your early thirties, unmarried and with no children" you shot back drunkly.

"This is true, how about we both settle down and get married" he suggest seductively.

"You are telling me that you three beautiful women chasing after you, and you want to marry me? a woman you just met"

Slurring out the words, you point at the three triplet blond ladies in the corner, staring at you and Gaston while chit chatting.

You admit the Bimbettes are kind of prettier then Belle in a sense.

Their only flaw is fangirling over Gaston.

They deserve better.

"Gaston, what are you doing to the poor girl, shame on you"

You look up, upon hear a soft masculine voice scolding Gaston.

Even in your intoxicated state, you realize this is the male version of Belle.

"Bernard, you have come to ruin my fun"

Bernard?

You thought he would be called 'Beau' or 'Ben' but it's better this way.

Because Beau is pronounce 'Bo' meanwhile Ben is the name of the prince from the descendants.

"Yes, please help me"

You mumble before passing out from the alcohol you drank.

---

'Oh no, don't tell me I'm at Gaston's house'

This is the first thing you think after you woke up.

Yet, this room is so fancy like this can't be Gaston's home.

You get up from bed, putting on your shoes which are beside the bed, before leaving the room to explore.

While walking through the hallway.

But when you see Prince Adam in his Beast form, your heart drops to your stomach.

Now, the reality of his cursed appearance is  terrifying.

Maybe he can be a perfect match for you to break your curse, and vice versa.

This means you have to explain your situation first.

Because you don't like taking advantage of others.