4.Euphoria of Lust🌿

Jm's heart raced as he stood against the dimly lit wall of balcony, the stranger's warm breath brushing against his lips. The attraction between them was undeniable, an intense desire that consumed his every thought. Jm had never experienced anything so intimate before, but the male before him ignited a fire within him that he couldn't deny.

Their lips collided, the passion between them palpable. The stranger's tongue swept into Jm's mouth, exploring every crevice, tasting every bit of him. Jm's senses were overwhelmed, his entire body quivering with excitement. The depth of their connection was instantaneous, as if they were two puzzle pieces finally finding their perfect fit.

As they broke apart, gasping for breath, the stranger's dark, intense eyes bore into Jm's soul. "I want you, Jm, Do you want me?" he whispered, his voice husky and filled with lust. Jm's heart skipped a beat, his desire intensifying with every word.

Silently, Jm nodded, his heart pounding in his chest. But the stranger wanted more, he needed to hear the words. "Words, baby," he demanded, the hunger evident in his voice.

Taking a deep breath, Jm gathered the courage to speak. "Yes, Jeon," he finally answered, his voice trembling with a mixture of excitement and apprehension. The stranger's name rolled off his tongue like a sweet melody, filling the air with a newfound intimacy.

A smirk played at the corners of Jeon's lips as he leaned in for another searing kiss, their bodies pressed against one another. The world around them faded into the background as they lost themselves in the intensity of their desire.

Time seemed to stand still as their lips danced in sync, their bodies moving in perfect harmony. Jm could feel the heat radiating from Jeon, their passion growing stronger with each passing moment. It was a feeling he had never experienced before, an overwhelming sense of wholeness that made him feel alive.

Jeon pulled back slightly, his gaze filled with lust as his fingers gently brushed against Jm's cheek. "You're so pretty, Jm," he whispered, his voice filled with possessiveness.

Jm's heart soared at those words, the intensity of their desire reaching new heights. He had never felt such intimacy before. In that moment, he knew that he was willing to give all of himself to Jeon.

Jm locked eyes with Jeon and spoke the words he had been yearning to say. "Take me already, Jeon," he declared, his voice filled with desire.

A look of pure lust crossed Jeon's face as he pulled Jm into a fierce embrace. Their bodies melded together as they reveled in the euphoria of their lust.

Jm had found something that surpassed anything he had ever imagined.

🥀🥀🥀

Next chapter pure smut or should I skip it?