Infidelity

Snaking an arm across his wife's waist, he sauntered along with her on the gala floor. To anyone looking at them, it would come across as them being in love with each other, with him being possessive of his wife. They reached the man who was standing near the bar.

"Honey, this is my new partner. Do you remember yesterday's deal? Well, this is Mr. James with whom we have signed it."

She muttered a polite but quick hello. Mr. James nodded at her, politely smiling.

"Hey Mr. Evans can you please accompany me. The board of directors is waiting for you.", his secretary came running across the floor.

"I am sorry dear.", he said to his wife, "but, I need to be there."

"Oh, do not worry. I know how important this is for you.", she replied to him, with an understanding look on her face.

He took her hand within his, kissed her knuckles and went along with his secretary.

"So, Mrs. Evans", Mr. James called out, now, a wide smirk spread across his face, a mischievous glint in his eyes, "how does it feel being introduced to your boyfriend by your husband."

Mrs. Evans smirked back, her eyes lingering on Mr. James side profile," Oh sweetheart, he doesn't even know, so easy to fool him."

They shared a mocking laughter at Mr. Evans disappearing profile.

There, Cassandra spoke with Mr. Evans," She still thinks of me just as your secretary. Wonder, how she may be so gullible."

Mr. Evans smirked looking straight," Trust me dear Cassie, she has always been this gullible. Thank God I found the smart you for me."

She nodded in understanding.

The two 'couples' were happy that evening.

Well, how was that?

PS : No cheating is condoned in any of my books, this is merely a story which I wrote, which felt intriguing

Let me know how you liked it!

Also, don't forget to VOTE, comment and share!!

See you later :)